Description & Highlights
Summit Commercial Kegerator - Black
Dispense your favorite beers using the Summit Commercial Kegerator (SBC4907). This NSF approved kegerator is built to withstand the rigorous use typical of commercial settings and features an enhanced cooling system designed to keep the unit cold despite venue conditions.
Components Included:This kegerator arrives with a complete tap system, including a 5 lb. CO2 tank, regulator, draft arm, Sankey American tap, connection hardware & cleaning kit
Adjustable Shelving:Two (2) adjustable wire shelves are available for use if you'd like to convert your kegerator to a refrigerator when not dispensing beer
Casters Included:Designed for freestanding application, the included casters allow for easy movement of the unit from one room to another
Full Size:This full size kegerator is able to accommodate half, quarter and smaller sized barrel kegs
- Height: 51.38"
- Width: 23.63"
- Depth: 24.63"
Specifications & Manuals
- Model: SBC4907Summit Commercial Kegerator
- Brand: SummitColor: black
- All draft components includedCO2 tank included
- Freestanding applicationTwo (2) wire shelves
- Accommodates half, quarter or mini kegsFour (4) casters included
- Single tap100% CFC free
- Automatic defrostInput voltage: 115 V/60 Hz
- Adjustable thermostatCapacity: 6.4 cu. ft.
- Top guard railWeight: 150 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year parts & labor, 5 years compressorDimensions: 51.38" H x 23.63" W x 24.63" D