If you just started your search for a beverage refrigerator you’re probably reading lots of reviews to help with your decision. How cold ...
Description & Highlights
True 65 Inch Deep Well Horizontal Bottle Cooler - Stainless Steel
For top-of-the-line underbar refrigeration, look no further than the True 65 Inch Stainless Steel Deep Well Horizontal Bottle Cooler (TD-65-24-S). This cooler is top-loading with two (2) sliding doors, offering convenient reach-in bottle retrieval. Meant to perform in the busiest of commercial environments, this unit has a design that delivers both dependability and convenience.
Thorough Cooling:Forced-air cooling chills the tops of the bottles with a continuous airflow, while an extra large evaporator maintains temperatures between 33°F to 38°F throughout the cooler
Quality Components:Constructed from quality materials, the countertop and cabinet is made of sturdy stainless steel, while the interior is lined with heavy-duty galvanized steel
Ecomate Insulation:The interior is insulated with Ecomate, which is a high-density insulation that is proven to neither harm the ozone nor contribute to global warming
Bin Dividers:Four (4) PVC coated adjustable bin dividers allow for quick and easy organization of cooler contents
Integrated Bottle Opener:Maximizing convenience, an integrated bottle opener and bottle cap catcher is featured on the front of the unit, allowing you to open bottles immediately after retrieval
- Model: TD-65-24-STrue 65 Inch Deep Well Horizontal Bottle Cooler
- Brand: TrueStainless steel construction
- UL Listed & NSF CertifiedFour (4) PVC coated adjustable bin dividers
- Ecomate insulationCapacity: 22 cases of 12 oz. bottles; 32.5 cases of 12 oz. cans
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel interiorHolds temperature 33°F to 38°F
- Forced-air cooling8.6 amps
- Extra large evaporator coilInput voltage: 115 V/60 Hz
- Integrated bottle cap openerWeight: 325 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 years parts & labor, 5 years compressorDimensions: 33 3/8" H x 64 5/8" W x 26 5/8" D
- Height: 33 3/8"
- Width: 64 5/8"
- Depth: 26 5/8"