Payment Plans with Affirm
Affirm allows you to spread your purchase over time with fixed monthly payments. Just select financing with Affirm at checkout
Talk or chat with one of our friendly experts and ensure you order the right product for your needs. Average call wait time is less than 1 minute
Introducing Affirm Payments
0% APR Financing
Choose Affirm at checkout and pay over 3 or 6 months with rates as low as 0% APR.* Offer expires October 2nd
- Dispenses Cold and Hot Water
- 3 Stage Filtration for Clean, Pure Water
- Easy-to-Read LED Display
- Room temp and cold water on demand
- Energy Star rated and UL listed
- WaterGuard system prevents spilling and overflow
- Utilizes 3 different filters
- Composite plus filter, Nanotrap filter, Carbon block filter
- Faucet adapter provided
- Freestanding countertop design with hot or cold water dispensed with 2-stage filtration and a user-friendly anti-microbial touchpad
- Durable ABS plastic and steel construction with a sleek modern style
- Leak detector, drip tray filling sensor, and soft alarm indicator for your convenience
- Direct connection to city or well water supply without need for heavy and wasteful replacement jugs
- Adjustable heating and cooling capabilities with easy-to-read LED display
- Easy replacement of filtration system to ensure clean and potable water
Shop by Category
We Give You More: Better Prices. Better Selection. Better Service.
Free standard shipping on 1,000's of items.
30 Day Returns
Return items 30 days from purchase. Details ▸
17 Years of Service
Owned and Operated in America since 1999.
Water Coolers & Water Dispensers Supply Clean Water to Your Office or Home
Water coolers provide clean, fresh water to your home or office. Countertop water coolers are ideal for compact spaces or small-scale water needs, and they offer the same amenities as full-size water coolers. Office water coolers are typically larger in size and some both water heating and water cooling options.
There are two main categories of full size water coolers: bottled and point of use. Bottled water coolers are the traditional models which use large, 5 gallon water bottles as their water source. On the other hand, point-of-use water coolers use a dedicated water line as their water source. While bottled water coolers require less installation, point-of-use water coolers don’t need replenishing. Point-of-use water coolers sometimes require filtration systems or other water cooler accessories. A water cooler is great for those who don't want to drink tap water but also don't want to allocate space or resources to frequently purchasing small bottles of water. With our trusted brands and large selection, you are sure to find the perfect water cooler for your dispensing needs.
Have a Question? Call 1-800-297-6076
We Give You More
Get free standard shipping on thousands of designated products across our site. Some items, like very large and heavy products, do not qualify at this time.
30 Day Returns
Just give us a call to return your item. Most items can be returned up to 30 days from the purchase date. For specific details please read our return policy.
17 Years of Service
We have been providing excellent customer service since 1999, from 24x7 phone support, a world-class website and learning center, and faster home delivery.
Helpful Product Experts
Talk or chat with one of our friendly Austin, TX experts and ensure you order the right product for your needs. Average call wait time is less than 1 minute.
We are competitively priced everyday but if you do find a better deal at another authorized dealer let us know. For more details, see price match policy.