Description & Highlights
Windster RH-W Series 30" Wall Mounted Vent Hood - Brushed Stainless Steel
The Windster RH-W Series features a truly user-friendly and easy-to-maintain line of vent hoods. Similar to the RA-77 Series, this 30" model (RH-W30SS) features a classic reverse-funnel design, push button controls and the same great operational functions, but is intended for less complex cooking situations. Fit for common household kitchens, this unit contains a single high-performance squirrel cage motor and two high-density, dishwasher-safe aluminum filters which make maintenance quick and hassle-free. Though sightly less powerful, this model still features the same power, light and fan speed buttons as the RA-77 Series.
RH-W Series vent hoods are engineered to quickly funnel smoke and fumes into the unit and out of the air. Wider at the bottom and tapered at the top, the reverse-funnel-like construction allows the vent hood to trap large amounts of smoke at the bottom and direct it upward.
This model is to be installed on the kitchen wall directly above your stovetop cooking surface. As a general rule, vent hoods should usually be large enough to encompass the perimeter of the cooking surface it is paired with. Assembly and installation required.
Simple Control Buttons:The control panel features five buttons: power, lights and three fan speeds; choose the fan speed by selecting the button with either one dot, two dots or three dots (representing low, mid and high speeds, respectively)
LED Lights:Located underneath the vent hood on either side is a bright, LED light that increases visibility while cooking
Professional Design:This model boast a seamlessly welded body with no sharp edges and a beautiful brushed stainless steel finish
Washable Filters:Both high-density aluminum filters are removable and dishwasher-safe, allowing for quick and easy maintenance when needed
- Model: RH-W30SSWindster RH-W Series Vent Hood
- Brand: Windster3 fan speed options (low, mid, high)
- 30" range vent hood2 LED lights
- Wall mounted unitBrushed stainless steel finish
- Single high-performance squirrel cage motorSeamless welding, no sharp edges
- Revolutions: 1400CSA/US certified
- Duct diameter: top 7" round outletWeight: approx. 50 lbs.
- 2 removable, dishwasher safe aluminum filtersConsumption: 160 W (motor), 3W (LED lighting)
- Assembly and installation requiredPower: 120V/60Hz, 1.3 Amps
- Limited warranty: 2 years parts, 1 year laborDimensions: 10" H x 30" W x 19.7" D
- Height: 10"
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 19.7"