Stainless Steel Infrared Patio Heater (Glass Front)
Sorry, the manufacturer is no longer producing this product.
Description & Highlights
Fire Sense Stainless Steel Infrared Patio Heater (Glass Front)
The Fire Sense Stainless Steel Infrared Patio Heater (Glass Front) (60411) introduces a new revolution in outdoor heating. Operating at 90% heating efficiency, this infrared patio heater runs on regular household electric current (110V) and is substantially less expensive to operate than most propane patio heaters. This adaptable unit can be used indoors and outdoors and has wheels for easy mobility. It also features a ceramic glass front heating head for faster and more even heating and a telescopic pole for adjusting height to your favorite level. The Fire Sense Stainless Steel Infrared Patio Heater (Glass Front) provides 9' blanket of heat and is not affected by wind. ETL approved. In addition, it also features:
Efficient energy conversion:90% energy conversion efficiency and 100% heat production in seconds
Long life, high heat bulb:5000 hour lamp life runs for almost 2 full years use at 8 hours per day
Environmentally friendly design:About 1/10 the energy costs of LPG Heaters and this infrared heater produces no harmful emissions or toxic residuals
- Model: 60411Weather resistant stainless steel exterior
- Brand: Fire Sense1500W / 120V / 12.5A
- 1500 watts - heats up to 9' in front of unitWeight: 45 pounds
- Ceramic glass front heating head, aluminum reflectorDimensions: 33” L x 22” W, 87” H.
- Includes PVC coverHead Unit: 18.5” L x 6.75” W x 4.5” D
- Fire Sense Stainless Steel Infrared Patio Heater (Glass Front)
- Height: 87"
- Width: 22"
- Length: 33"