Description & Highlights
72" Infrared Cheesemelter
The 72" Infrared Cheesemelter (P72-CM) from Southbend helps you melt and warm cheese on your favorite food products. This gas-powered machine has a large 67” cooking surface, meaning you can prepare and melt cheese onto a variety of food products at the same time. With eight 10,000 BTU infrared burners, the P72-CM is twice as powerful as traditional cheese burners, giving you more time to focus on other kitchen duties.
Cleaning:This machine was constructed using stainless steel and includes a removable crumb tray, making cleaning and maintaining easy
Large cooking surface:The P72-CM has a 67” x 13” cooking surface, equating to 871 square inches, so there’s lots of room for cooking multiple items at once
Quick start up:This model has a 90 second start up time, so you can get cooking almost immediately. There’s no waiting time between loads, so once the machine is up and running it will work all day without breaks
Warranty:With a two year labor and parts warranty from Southbend, you can have added peace of mind
Customizable:With left and right dual valves, both left and right handed users can operate the machine and adjust the gas flow to vary the temperature of your melter. Also customizable is the internal rack (which includes 5 rack guides) and mount (use the range mount on flue riser, or use as a countertop machine)
Infrared:Using ceramic tile burners which generate infrared rays, this machine melts and cooks food quickly and efficiently. It supplies 100% clean air to burners, ensuring efficient combustion and full production, even with grease and smoke
- Model: P72-CM5 position rack guides
- Brand: SouthbendRange mount on flue riser
- Independent dual valve controlsChrome plated cooking rack
- Eight 10,000 BTU infrared burners430 stainless steel #3 polish
- 80,000 BTU power per hourDouble wall enforced sides and back
- Cooking cavity: 67” W x 13” DRemoval broiler back
- 871 square inch cooking surface0.375” diameter steel chrome plated rod rack
- Dual valve control for left or right operationHeavy duty gas valves
- 90 second preheat timeTemperature adjustment between high and off
- No waiting between loadsBroiler rack can be raised or lowered
- Interpiping of gas connection to sectional range baseHeavy duty flue riser and air insulated shield on bottom
- Stainless steel interior constructionTwo year limited parts and labor warranty
- Bright anneal removable crumb trayEasy to clean
- Width: 72"
- Depth: 15.5"