Description & Highlights
EdgeStar Open Box 20 Inch Wide Dual Tap Kegerator for Full Size Kegs with Ultra Low Temp
This "Open Box" product is in excellent condition. Each unit is a fully functional return item with little or no cosmetic blemishes. The product has been tested for quality assurance and is certified "Open Box". Please note that all "Open Box" units include a 90 day parts and labor warranty but are not eligible for a "buyer’s remorse" return.
Please call us to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
- Beverages On Tap: Included in this purchase is a refrigerator and all necessary kegerator hardware and components
- Temperature Range: Keep beverages cool from the low 30's to the mid 40's
- Stainless Steel Door: This sturdy door looks great and will hold up over the life of the unit (included on SS model only)
- Ample Capacity: Store up to a full size standard keg or two sixth kegs
- Easy Mobility: Included casters make this unit easy to relocate
- External CO2 Tank Mount: The tank installs on the outside to allow more internal space
- Note that this unit will not support the use of Coors or Miller rubberized kegs or other oversized kegs
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year Parts, 90 Day Labor
- Accepts Custom Panels: No
- Depth: 24-13/16"
- Door Alarm: No
- Door Lock: No
- Height: 48-1/2"
- Installation Type: Free Standing
- Leveling Legs: Yes
- Reversible Door: Yes
- Width: 20.1"
- With Casters: Yes
- One (1) Stainless Steel Column Dual Faucet Tower
- Two (2) Domestic “D” System Sankey Couplers
- Two (2) 5ft lengths of 3/16in. I.D. NSF Approved Beer Line
- One (1) 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank (Empty)
- One (1) Spanner Faucet Wrench
- One (1) T-Fitting 5/16in. I.D.
- Two (2) Chrome Plated Brass Faucets
- One (1) Single Gauge Regulator
- Two (2) 5ft lengths of 5/16in. I.D. Vinyl Air Line
- One (1) Drip Tray
- Two (2) Black Tap Handle
- Two (2) Coupler Washers
Accepts Custom Panels
Approved for Commercial Use
|1 Year Parts, 90 Day Labor|
Number of Draft Towers
Number of Taps