Full-Height Heated Proofing and Holding Cabinet with Universal Slides
Description & Highlights
Metro Full-Height Heated Proofing and Holding Cabinet with Universal Slides
Add a versatile, heated container to your commercial baking, catering, or cooking enterprise with the Metro Full-Height Heated Proofing and Holding Cabinet (C519-CFC-U). The cabinet’s combination module allows it to work overtime, either holding hot foods at perfect temperatures or proofing doughs in preparation for baking. Its control module does it all: individual analog controls allow users to set temperature and humidity independently with the quick twist of a dial, and a flip of a switch moves between holding and proofing modes. A digital temperature display provides a quick readout of interior temperatures, which can be set to an operating temperature range of 80 and 190 degrees Fahrenheit.
The cabinet is made up of sturdy aluminum that will easily stand up to heavy use and wear. On the inside, a smooth polymer drip trough with catch pan helps contain interior messes, and the control module is removable for easy clean up. A clear-polycarbonate door offers a quick look inside of the cabinet without having to open the door and lose valuable heat. Neoprene-wheeled casters feature ball-bearing axels and swivels, are nickel-plated, and have two brakes. A door-mounted gasket ensures a tight, heat-retaining seal, and the door’s handle is a magnetic pull-latch with lever action.
Universal Wire Slides:18 adjustable wire slides spaced on 1 1/2” increments
Capacity:Can hold up to 18 18”x26” pans or 34 12”x20”x2.5” GN 1/1 pans
Full-Height:Full-sized cabinet offers full-sized power or utility
Combination Module:Electric control module controls temperatures and moisture for holding or proofing
- Model: C519-CFC-UFull-Height Heated Proofing and Holding Cabinet with Universal Slides
- Brand: MetroAluminum cabinet
- Heated holding and proofing180-degree swing hinges
- Temperature and humidity controlsDoor-mounted gasket
- Digital temperature displayPolymer drip trough
- 80 to 190 degrees FRemovable control module
- Forced-air heating systemUL and NSF listed
- Clear polycarbonate doorPan capacity: 18 18"26", 34 12"x20"x25" GN 1/1
- Neoprene wheel castersDimensions: 69.75" H x 25.125" W x 30.25" D
- Warranty: 1 year
- Height: 69.75"
- Width: 25.125"
- Depth: 30.25"