Kill A Watt Wireless Electricity Usage Monitor
Sorry, the manufacturer is no longer producing this product.
Description & Highlights
P3 International Kill A Watt Wireless Electricity Usage Monitor with Carbon Footprint Meter
The P3 International Kill A Watt Wireless Electricity Usage Monitor (P3-P4200) lets you accurately monitor power consumption in up to eight outlets. The battery-powered base unit communicates wirelessly communicates with the sensors to capture readings from up to 300 feet away. This allows you to track your power usage in kilowatt-hours, forecast upcoming power bills, monitor current and voltage stability. You can even calculate an estimate of your home or office's carbon footprint.
Included in this set is one monitor and one sensor - additional sensors (P3-P4220) can be purchased separately. The monitor runs on 3 AA batteries and communicates on a 916.5 MHz transmission frequency. The first step in reducing your carbon footprint is to find your current footprint, and this monitoring system can help!
Wireless monitoring:Monitor consumption wirelessly at up to 8 individual outlets separately for an accurate view of power consumption in your home
300-ft range:You can even monitor large spaces such as offices and large houses with a 300-ft wireless radius
Promotes energy conservation:You'll be more conscious of energy usage and conserve more energy as a result
- Model: P3-P4200Includes wireless monitor and 1 sensor
- Brand: P3 InternationalMonitor up to 8 sensors at once with additional sensors, sold separately
- Monitors energy consumption in kilowatt-hoursRequires 3 AA batteries
- Forecasts future consumption300-ft wireless range
- Easy to read LCD displayWeight: 1 lb
- Calculates carbon footprintMonitor dimensions: 5 3/4" H X 4 1/8" W X 2" D
- Warranty: 6 months limitedSensor dimensions: 5 1/5" H x 2 1/8" W x 1 5/8" D
- P3 International Kill A Watt Wireless Electricity Usage Monitor
- Height: 5 3/4"
- Width: 4 1/8"
- Depth: 2"
- Height: 5 1/5"
- Width: 2 1/8"
- Depth: 1 5/8"