SOLARIX 4401 Solar Charge Controller w/ LED 48 V 40/10A with LCD Display
Sorry, the manufacturer is no longer producing this product.
Description & Highlights
Samlex SOLARIX 4401 Solar Charge Controller w/ LED 48 V 40/10A with LCD Display
Protect your solar panel and battery with the Samlex SOLARIX 4401 Solar Charge Controller w/ LED 48 V 40/10A with LCD Display (SOLARIX 4401). Running your solar powered system without a charge controller can lead to overcharging that can damage the battery and over time will cut the length of its life down considerable. This charge controller has voltage regulation that ensures that the battery is not overchargered once full and keeps your battery healthy.
This controller utilizes automatic temperature compensation and keeps the unit protected even if the overall temperature spikes or drops drastically. An easy to read LCD display interface is built into the front of the unit that displays voltage and LBG. This unit is great for use on home solar panels, with telecommunications devices or on recreational vehicles such as ATV's or RV's. Other safety features include automatic load reconnection and integrated self testing. Don't let overcharging ruin your solar charging investment and utilize the voltage protection of the Samlex SOLARIX 4401 Solar Charge Controller w/ LED 48 V 40/10A with LCD Display
Protects Your Solar Battery:Voltage regulation protects both your collector and your battery, lengthening the lives of both of these units and keeps replacement costs down
Multi-Functional:Great for use in home solar appliances, telecommunications, or on recreational vehicles such as ATV's
Temperature Compensation:This controller automatically adjusts the electricity level when the temperature goes up or down to avoid overheating or overcharging
- Model: SOLARIX 4401Samlex SOLARIX 4401 Solar Charge Controller w/ LED 48 V 40/10A with LCD Display
- Brand: SamlexAutomatic load reconnection
- Hybrid controllerTemperature compensation
- Voltage regulationTelecommunications
- Integrated self testCommon positive grounding or negative grounding
- Recreation vehiclesInput voltage: 120 V/60 Hz
- Solar home systemsPower: 250 W
- Automatic detection of voltageWeight: 1.2 lbs
- Load disconnection depending on voltageDimensions: 6" H x 7.4" W x 2.5" D
- Warranty: 2 years
- Height: 6"
- Width: 7.4"
- Depth: 2.5"