If you just started your search for a beverage refrigerator you’re probably reading lots of reviews to help with your decision. How cold does it…
Commercial Beverage Merchandiser
Description & Highlights
Summit Commercial Beverage Merchandiser
The Summit (SCR486L) Commercial Beverage Merchandiser cools and presents beverages behind a large tempered glass door to maximize impulse buys in a commercial setting. Fully featured for commercial use, the SCR486L includes a digital thermostat with external readout located above the door. The temperature display and easy touch controls make temperature management simple and precise. An energy efficient LED light illuminates the interior and adjustable chrome shelves add a professional look.
This unique beverage merchandiser is equipped with a handy defrost timer to prevent unattractive icicle buildup, a reversible door and a factory installed front lock adding keyed security. It can accommodate as many as 94 cans. Or, it can store 60 standard 12 oz bottles in addition to 16 cans. Its slim counter height design and stainless steel finish makes this a great addition to any environment.
Commercial Approved:This product is ETL-S and NSF-& listed, perfect for any type of commercial use
Frost-Free Operation:Let the fridge do the work with a defrost timer that continuously prevents icicles from building up inside
Reversible Door:The door can be attached to open to either the left or right, depending on your preference or the location of the unit
- Model: SCR486LSummit Commercial Beverage Merchandiser
- Brand: SummitStainless steel and black exterior
- Commercial approved4 adjustable wire shelves
- Digital thermostatFront door decal available in English or Spanish
- Precise temperature control with external digital displayPower: 150 watts, 115V, 2 amps
- Frost-free operation for ice buildup preventionWeight: 77 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor, 5 years compressorDimensions: 33" H x 19" W x 19.5" D
- Height: 33"
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 19.5"