The AP14009COM is equipped with 14,000 BTUs of cooling power and can effectively cool a room up to 525 square feet in size. One of the most powerful portable air conditioners, it is perfect for cooling commercial and residential spaces like overheated server rooms, computer rooms, large living spaces and kitchens.
How to Install
- Step 1: Place window kit plate into window opening.
- Step 2: Slide plate to cover the width of the opening.
- Step 3: Close window to hold plate in place.
- Step 4: Attach intake and exhaust hose to the unit.
- Step 5: Place the other end of both the intake and exhaust hose into the holes on the window plate.
* Please Note: The portable air conditioner shown in this video is to demonstrate installation only, it is not model AP14009COM.
To easily vent the portable air conditioner, the AP14009COM includes a window kit that can conveniently be fitted in windows that are 32" - 56" in size. Window kits for portable air conditioners take up much less space than installing a window air conditioner, which means you don't have to worry about blocking the light or view from your window.
Separate intake and exhaust hoses allow for more air intake, cooling power, and more stable air pressure, which contributes to a 40% faster cooling rate.
Three (3) Fan Speeds
Choose between high, medium, and low fan speeds to find the perfect setting for air output and noise.
The intelligent design auto restart function stores your selected settings so that in the event of a power failure the unit will restart just as before when the electricity comes back on.
A impressively high 11.2 EER, means the AP14001HS consumes significantly less energy than others in its class.
All of the settings on the unit can be conveniently controlled from across the room via the remote control.
- Power - Switches unit on/off.
- Mode - Cool, dehumidify and fan only mode.
- Fan - Sets the fan to high/medium/low.
- Up / Down - Increases temperature or time when timer is enabled. Decreases temperature or time when timer is enabled.
- Timer - Enables timer.
- LED Display - Shows indicators for fan speed, mode, temperature setting, clock, timer and Fahrenheit and Celsius settings.
Condensate is expelled from the unit through the hose, but in more humid climates where moisture is more prevalent, the excess moisture can be drained through the drain in the back of the unit.
For spaces where window air units are not allowed, portable air conditioners are a great alternative as they do not protrude from the outside, allowing them to comply with building codes and HOA’s.
As long as there is a place to vent the hot air and a standard electrical outlet available, portable air conditioners can be used wherever and whenever needed and easily moved or stored when not in use.
Instead of turning down your central A/C unit for that one room that is always a few degrees hotter than the rest, Portable ACs can be an efficient way to cool hot spots in your home without sacrificing your electricity bill.
Easy to connect and operate, portable air conditioners can be used wherever and whenever needed and easily moved or stored when not in use.
These activated carbon filters remove smoke and other odors from the air.
Upgrade your installation options with this large window and sliding door vent kit.
Vent your portable air conditioner through your drop ceiling with this ceiling vent kit.