50 Gallon Rain Catcher Wood Grain
Description & Highlights
Achla 50 Gallon Rain Barrel
Collect and conserve water with the Achla 50 Gallon Rain Catcher Wood Grain (RB-03). Rainwater is stored in a polyethylene plastic barrel for later use. Stored water from rain barrels is used for irrigation or to wash your car or vehicle, all without the need to turn on the hose, allowing you to save on water bills.
The barrel features a unique debris screen that keeps out leaves, bird droppings, and other waste. For optimal safety and peace of mind, the lid on this rain barrel is child-proof.
Corrosion proof screen guard with safety in mind:Childproof lid for optimal safety; protect children and objects from falling into rain barrel.
Hose connectionThreaded fitting in barrel base allows easy connection to a hose.
UV and Heat resistant:This barrel is created though a rotation molding process guaranteeing durability and withstanding extreme heat.
- Model: RB-03Achla 50 Gallon Rain Barrel
- Brand: AchlaDebris screen
- Polyethylene constructionRemovable drain plug drains water and sludge
- 4 Foot HoseThreaded fitting connects to hose
- Molded UV resistant plasticWeight: 20 pounds
- Child safety guardDimensions: 32" h x 16" w x 23" l
- Note: water is not safe for consumption and should only be used for gardening
- Height: 32"
- Width: 16"
- Length: 24"