19 Cu. Ft. Laboratory Standard Refrigerator
Sorry, the manufacturer is no longer producing this product.
Description & Highlights
American BioTech Supply 19 Cu. Ft. Laboratory Standard Refrigerator - White
The American BioTech Supply 19 Cu. Ft. Laboratory Standard Refrigerator (ABT19B) has a sturdy and efficient design to keep medical supplies organized and safely stored. The analog thermostat can be set between 0°C and 10°C to keep all your supplies and medicines at the appropriate temperature. The interior lighting features a safety shielded switch-control and the unit's glass door is self-closing.
The four (4) shelves are electrostatically coated, the interior is white acrylic enamel and the interior floor is stainless steel to provide the most sterile atmosphere possible. This freestanding medical refrigerator will ensure proper storage of important items that require very specific and exceptionally cool temperatures, while keeping them properly stored. Other features include: leveling legs, and probe access port.
Capacity:19 cu. ft. of internal space with four (4) interior shelves offer ample space for supplies to be organized and stored
Temperature Range:The analog temperature control can be used to set the internal temperature of the refrigerator between 0°C and 10°C
Use:Ideal for use in pharmacies or laboratories with medical supplies that need to kept safe and at a consistent temperature
- Model: ABT19BAmerican BioTech Supply 19 Cu. Ft. Laboratory Standard Refrigerator
- Brand: American BioTech Supply1640 BTUs
- Temperature range: 0° - 10°CFour (4) interior shelves
- Glass swinging doorStainless steel interior floor
- Mechanical thermostatWhite acrylic enamel interior
- Leveling legsQuality certified
- Interior lightInput voltage: 120 V/60 Hz
- Self-closing doorWeight: 265 lbs
- Warranty: 2 yearsDimensions: 78.62" H x 27" W x 24.81" D
- Height: 78.62"
- Width: 27"
- Depth: 24.81"