20 Cu. Ft. General Purpose Refrigerator
Sorry, the manufacturer is no longer producing this product.
Description & Highlights
American BioTech Supply 20 Cu. Ft. General Purpose Refrigerator - White
Designed specifically for use in medical labs, American BioTech Supply 20 Cu. Ft. General Purpose Refrigerator (ABT20R) has a clean and efficient design, ideal for storing medical supplies. The adjustable mechanical thermostat can set the internal temperature between 0°C and 10°C to keep all your supplies and medicines at the appropriate temperature. A freestanding unit, the exterior is white powder coat paint and the three (3) fixed shelves and one (1) adjustable shelf, which are also finished with heavy duty powder paint.
An integrated keyed lock provides increased security of important and valuable contents, and the solid door provides privacy for the contents. This freestanding medical refrigerator will ensure proper storage of important items that require very specific and exceptionally cool temperatures, while keeping them safe and secure. Other features include: leveling legs, heavy duty handle, and probe access port.
Capacity:20 cu. ft. of internal space with three (3) fixed shelves and one (1) adjustable shelf offer ample space for supplies to be organized and stored
Temperature Range:The adjustable mechanical thermostat can be used to set the internal temperature of the refrigerator between 0°C and 10°C
Use:Ideal for use in spaces with medical supplies that need to kept safe and at a consistent temperature
Note: These general purpose units are intended for general purpose applications only where precise temperature control and maintenance are not essential and there are no requirements for temperature alarms.
- Model: ABT20RAmerican BioTech Supply 20 Cu. Ft. General Purpose Refrigerator
- Brand: American BioTech SupplyOne (1) adjustable and three (3) fixed shelves
- For use in pharmacies and medical labsPowder coated shelves
- 0°C to 10°C, preset at 4°CLeveling legs
- Adjustable mechanical thermostatProbe access port (3/8")
- Keyed lockCycle defrost
- UL listedInput voltage: 120 V/60 Hz
- Solid exterior doorWeight: 263 lbs
- Warranty: 2 years parts and labor; 5 years compressorDimensions: 71" H x 32" W x 32" D
- Height: 71"
- Width: 32"
- Depth: 32"