135 Pint Whole House Dehumidifier
Description & Highlights
Aprilaire 135 Pint Whole House Dehumidifier
The Aprilaire 135 Pint Whole House Dehumidifier (1870F) is a versatile unit designed to offer whole house or localized dehumidification. It runs on an environmentally-friendly R-410A refrigerant and is the CFC-free version of the 1870F unit. It provides effective whole-house dehumidification when central air-conditioning system is running, and localized dehumidification when the air-conditioning isn't running. It can also be operated manually if needed or automatically with built-in controls. This dehumidifier also brings in fresh air to dilute stale air and pollutants and can remove up to 135 pints of moisture per day.
Operation:Efficient evaporator coil dehumidification and fresh air intake
Refrigerant:Utilizes an environmentally-friendly R-410A refrigerant and is chlorine-free version of 1870F unit
Controls:Built-in controls for manual or automatic operation and settings
- Model: 1870FAprilaire 135 Pint Whole House Dehumidifier
- Brand: AprilaireCFC-free R410a refrigerant
- Treats a space up to 5,200 square feetPlug type: 8-foot NEMA 5-20P
- Removes up to 135 pints of moisture per dayInsulation: 1/2' foil-faced EPS
- Automatic control with humidity sensorFilter: 1-inch washable MERV 8
- Quiet operationInput Voltage: 120 V/ 60 Hz
- Low-maintenance designWeight: 113 lbs
- Warranty: Five (5) year manufacturer's partsDimensions: 18.75”H x 19.5”W x 30”D
- Height: 18.75"
- Width: 19.5"
- Depth: 30.0"