70 Pint Whole House Dehumidifier
Description & Highlights
Aprilaire 70 Pint Whole House Dehumidifier
The Aprilaire 70 Pint Whole House Dehumidifier (1830) is designed to offer efficient and versatile dehumidification in smaller homes, condos, smaller office spaces, or crawl spaces. It runs on an environmentally-friendly R-410A refrigerant. This unit provides effective whole-house dehumidification when central air-conditioning is running and localized dehumidification when the air-conditioning isn't running. It can also be operated manually or automatically with built-in controls and a digital LCD panel. This dehumidifier also brings in fresh air to dilute stale air and pollutants and can remove up to 70 pints of moisture per day. This dehumidifier also includes a MERV washable filter and drainage via a common floor or waste drain.
Operation:Efficient evaporator coil dehumidification and fresh air intake
Refrigerant:Utilizes an environmentally-friendly R-410A refrigerant
Controls:Built-in controls with LCD panel, positive pressure no p-trap, integrated back flow dampers, with top or front discharge
- Model: 1830Aprilaire 70 Pint Whole House Dehumidifier
- Brand: AprilaireENERGY STAR rated
- Treats a space up to 3,800 square feetCFC-free R410a refrigerant
- Removes up to 70 pints of moisture per dayPlug type: 8-foot NEMA 5-15P
- Built-in digital controlInsulation: 1/2-inch EPS
- Automatic humidity sensorFilter: 1/2-inch washable MERV 8
- Quiet operationInput Voltage: 120 V/ 60 Hz
- Low-maintenance designWeight: 67 lbs
- Warranty: Five (5) year manufacturer's partsDimensions: 14.5”H x 12.5”W x 25.0”D
- Height: 14.5"
- Width: 12.5"
- Depth: 25.0"