Like any appliance, sometimes you may experience problems with how it works. Here are the most common problems associated with washer dryer combos and what…
Description & Highlights
Avanti 120V Front-Load Dryer
Using a drying rack isn't the only efficient way to dry your clothes -- use the Avanti Front-Load Dryer (D110-1). With only a 120 input voltage requirement, this compact clothes dryer is lightweight and features auto dry and timed dry settings. It also has a see-through window for easy monitoring.
In addition, there are multiple ways to install this dryer, so whether you're putting your dryer in an apartment, dorm, or RV, you'll be able to make it fit just right.
Easy Front Loading:Load up to 9 lbs of wet clothes into the dryer and secure your things with its locking door
Compact and Lightweight:This unit is only 45 lbs and offers multiple options for installation
Perfect Settings:With its auto dry, timed dry, and air dry (fabric refresh) anti-wrinkle settings, you'll be able to efficiently dry your clothes
- Model: D110-1Locking door
- Brand: AvantiWarranty: 1-year limited
- Compact design perfect for smaller spacesAvanti Front-Load Dryer
- 9 lbs drying capacityInput voltage: 120V / 60Hz
- See-through windowWeight: 45 lbs
- Classic white colorDimensions: 27.5" H x 23.5" W x 17.5" D
- Height: 27.5"
- Width: 23.5"
- Depth: 17.5"