Sorry, the manufacturer is no longer producing this product.
Description & Highlights
Bayou Classic Anodized Stockpot - Anodized Aluminum
Cook your favorite southern dishes using the Bayou Classic Anodized Stockpot (1408, 1412, 1416). This stock pot is made of anodized aluminum, making it extremely durable and twice as strong as steel, which is great for using it in the kitchen where pots and pans go through their usual kitchen wear and tear. The vented lid keeps the steam inside the pot to help seal in the flavor of the food, which helps to bring out the robust spices and natural seasonings of your dishes.
Thanks to the anodized aluminum, the cooking surface is made out of a sort of non-stick coating that allows you to cook without the use of grease, oils, or fats, making your cooking much healthier and better for you to eat. Ideal for any kitchen - including commercial and residential, or cooking in the great outdoors - this stockpot will be sure to keep your food delicious and savory and will have your guests coming back for more.
Durable:Made of anodized aluminum, this stockpot is extremely durable and made of material that is twice as strong as steel
Lightweight:This stockpot is very lightweight, allowing you to easily transfer it from stove to sink to table, or anywhere else you need it to go
Healthy Cooking:With the cooking surface made of a sort of non-stick surface, you won't need oils or grease to be able to cook, making your foods much healthier
- Model: 1408, 1412, 1416Bayou Classic Anodized Stockpot
- Brand: Bayou ClassicTwice as strong as steel
- Made of anodized aluminumSurface requires less cooking fat or oil
- Won't dent easily8 quart dimensions/weight: 9" H x 10.75" W x 10.75" D; 3.36 lbs
- Made in: China12 quart dimensions/weight: 10.5" H x 12" W x 11.5" D; 5.04 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year16 quart dimensions/weight: 11" H x 12.75" W x 12.75" D; 4.82 lbs
8 Quart Pot:9" H x 10.75" W x 10.75" D; 3.36 lbs
12 Quart Pot:10.5" H x 12" W x 11.5" D; 5.04 lbs
16 Quart Pot:11" H x 12.75" W x 12.75" D; 4.82 lbs