12" Entry Level Gravity Feed Meat Slicer- 1/3 hp
Description & Highlights
Berkel 12" Entry Level Gravity Feed Meat Slicer- 1/3 hp
Ideal for prep kitchens, delis, and diners, the Berkel 12" Entry Level Manual Gravity Feed Meat Slicer- 1/3 hp (827E-PLUS) offers precision slicing with a quality design that’s built to last. A 12” chromium-plated carbon steel blade with a built-in, dual-action sharpener keeps the knife razor sharp. Adjust thickness up to 9/16” with a smooth action control knob. A ring guard provides ample room behind the blade for quick and easy cleaning. Its tapered guard covers the non-slicing portion of the slicer even when the sharpener and center plate are removed. Made with an anodized aluminum housing and stainless steel finish, this slicer is a quality unit with simple features vital to smaller kitchens on a budget.
Construction:Housing is made from an anodized aluminum with a stainless steel finish and chromium-plated carbon steel blade.
Blade adjustment:A smooth rotating control dial provides precise adjustments to a thickness of 9/16” for thin slices of proteins and cheeses.
Built-in sharpener:A top-mounted dual-stone blade sharpener with dual-action system makes it easy to keep the blade razor sharp for safe and precise slicing.
Easy and safe cleaning:This slicer is equipped with a permanent, tapered knife ring guard cover that encloses the non-slicing portion of the blade even when the sharpener and center plate are removed, offering easy access for cleaning and maintenance.
Motor:A single speed 1/3 hp motor is completely enclosed and features permanently lubricated ball bearings for a powerful, lasting operation.
Other features:This unit includes a positive, moisture protected on/off rocker switch, power indicator light, and a 6’ power cord.
- Model: 827E-PLUSBerkel 12" Entry Level Gravity Feed Meat Slicer- 1/3 hp
- Brand: BerkelStainless steel and sanitary anodized aluminum finishes
- Full 45° angle feed requires less mechanical pressureOn/off rotary switch and power indicator light
- All food contact areas are stainless steel or anodized aluminumEasy to disassemble and clean without tools
- Hollow ground, hardened and polished forged chromium-plated carbon steel knife1-speed, 1/3-hp, totally enclosed, and permanently lubricated knife motor
- Precision system provides infinite slice adjustment and consistent cuts of hard or soft foods to a thickness of 9/16”Attached 6-foot, flexible, 3-wire cord and plug for grounded receptacle
- Anodized aluminum pusher to hold product and minimize wasteKnife Diameter: 12”
- Carriage handles food up to 8.75”W x 7.25”H, or 7.0” diameterETL, ETL-C, NSF listed
- Built-in, top-mounted, two-stone knife sharpener with dual-action systemAmps: 2.5/3.1
- Permanent tapered knife ring guard covers non-slicing portion even when sharpener and center plate are removedInput Voltage: 115 V/ 60 Hz
- Ring guard design provides more room behind the knife for easy cleaningWeight: 41 lbs
- Warranty: 1-year parts, service, and travel coverage excluding wear itemsDimensions: 16.0”H x 17.25”W x 22.0”D
- Height: 16.0"
- Width: 17.25"
- Depth: 22.0"