Send a Text Message
Access this product information directly from your mobile device, or share the product with someone else by sending it in a text message.
Brondell P700BB Brondell Pro Sanitizing Air Purifier
Description & Highlights
Brondell Brondell Pro Sanitizing Air Purifier
The Brondell Pro Sanitizing Air Purifier with AG+ Technology by Aurabeat is an extra layer of protection for your home, office or business and proven by independent lab tests at MRIGlobal to eliminate ≥99.9% of SARS-CoV-2 virus within 15 minutes, while producing zero ozone. The Brondell Pro cleans the air in a room up to 1655 square feet. Already protecting millions globally, the Brondell Pro is lab tested, and trusted by medical professions. AG+ Technology is actively in use to protect highly infectious environments such as COVID-19 testing locations, quarantine facilities, government buildings and hospitals. The Brondell Pro is a CARB certified air purifier.
- Pre-Filter prevents large particles such as dander, hair and lint from passing through the system
- High-efficiency H12 HEPA Grade Filter successfully helps reduce general virus, bacteria, pollutants, and mold
- Nanocrystalline Filter reduces harmful gases, formaldehyde, benzene, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), and odors
- UV Disinfection Lamp helps sanitize the air, surface of the filters, and the inside of the unit
- Auto Mode automatically adjusts Air Speed according to the room's air quality. PM2.5 air quality sensor displays an accurate reading of the fine particulate matter in the room, air quality indicator has a color spectrum to display the room's air quality. Sleep mode keeps fan sound levels low when needed, and three fan speeds provide every level of necessary protection, noise level (dBA): 35 – 58. Sleep mode keeps fan sound levels low when needed, three fan speeds provide every level of necessary protection
Max Ventilation Area
|1655 sq. ft.|
Air Filter Type
|3 Year Limited|
Federal Law prohibits the sale of this product
All faucets sold within the United States must be low lead compliant. This product is not.
Send to a Friend
Shipping Method: Ground / Parcel
This item ships Ground or USPS. Delivery times related to these ship methods are usually between 2 and 7 business days once the product leaves the warehouse. We will email you tracking information once the product leaves our warehouse. Ground or USPS deliveries do not require a signature and may be left at the ship to location. All deliveries can occur Monday through Saturday depending on your local delivery carrier. Order must be fully processed by 12pm CST to be eligible for “Guaranteed Same Day Shipping.” Orders processed after that time may ship out the following business day.
Ground or USPS deliveries do not include a guaranteed delivery date. Should you require a specific delivery date or expedited shipping options, please contact our customer service department so they may assist you with options and pricing. Call 1-855-487-6949, M-F 8am to 6pm CST.