Description & Highlights
Cadet EBHN500W Softheat Hydronic Baseboard Heater
35" 500 Watt 240 Volt Softheat Hydronic Baseboard Heater
Cadet’s premier hydronic baseboard line is recommended for nurseries and bedrooms, and for people with severe allergies. While Softheat offers everyone a comfortably warm room, it was specifically designed to reduce the effects of indoor allergens, compared to other heating systems. Additional benefits include lower operating and surface temperatures and whisper quiet operation. The Softheat hydronic baseboard uses a circulating heat transfer fluid consisting of 80% water and 20% Ethylene Glycol to provide steady, uniform warmth with longer heat retention and minimal temperature variation. No plumbing necessary! Cadet recommends a wall-mounted thermostat for optimum performance, or you may prefer the convenience of an optional double pole field mount built-in thermostat kit (left end wiring only).
Heater is constructed of 22 gauge steel for durability and powder coated for a quality finish. Baseboard heaters work best when placed under a window and at least 12” from furniture or other objects. Keep at least 12” minimum from objects hanging above (i.e., drapes). Heater may be placed directly on the floor and mounted to the wall (left end wiring only).
- Whisper quiet operation and low surface temperatures
- Filled with 80% water 20% Ethylene Glycol
- Self-contained hermetically sealed element design requires no plumbing, piping, or other water supply
- Higher fluid capacity offers better heat retention, which creates less cycling and keeps more consistent room temperatures
- Designed to reduce the effects of indoor allergens
- 5 Year element warranty
- SOFTHEAT EBHA heaters require a thermostat (EBKA-1-24W Sold Separately)