"S" Coupler - Fits European Sankey Keg Valves
Description & Highlights
European Sankey "S" System Keg Coupler with Lever-Handle (fits most European beers)
The European Lever-Handle Coupler is compatible with most import brand kegs (Heineken, Amstel Light, Murphy’s Stout, Scottish-New Castle, Pilsner Urquell and more). Very similar to a US Sankey, the only difference is that the stem that goes into the keg is about a 1/4-inch longer on the European coupler. This coupler works with all "S" system Sankey kegs. The coupler features a 55-psi pressure relief valve, a forged brass body, and the KAM-Loc Keg lock feature ends unexpected spray of beer and/or loss of gas.
The European Lever-Handle Coupler has several removable parts for easy cleaning. The hose barb with probe washer is easily removable for cleaning and series tapping. The Coupler also has a ball check valve to prevent back flow of beer when a barrel is untapped. A Built-in pressure line shut-off prevents loss of gas when the keg is untapped, while the probe washer assures that beer and gas cannot be mixed, eliminating a possible cause of foamy beer. To tap a keg all you have to do is pull out and then down on the lever-handle to properly couple the keg.
- Model: CH5100Can be quickly dismantled for cleaning.
- 55-psi pressure relief valveBall check valve prevents back flow of beer and can be easily removed for cleaning
- Forged brass bodyNSF Approved
- KAM-Loc keg lock featureApproval: UL
- Removable hose barb with probe washer for effort-less cleaning and series tappingWeight: 1.85 pounds
- Warranty: 1 year partsDimensions: 4"h x 6.5"w x 3"d
- European Lever-Handle Coupler
- Height: 4"
- Width: 6.5"
- Depth: 3"