Description & Highlights
Clover D14A Energy Star Hot & Cold Point of Use Water Cooler - Dark gray
From Clover, the D14A Hot & Cold Water Cooler (D14A-B) combines energy efficiency, quality construction and convenience, all in a sleek, slim design that doesn't occupy too much room. Housed in a molded ABS cabinet with steel side panels, the D14A provides both hot and cold water (as cold as 36°F, or up to 185°F) on demand. Using the D14A water cooler in your home or at the office will save you money on bottled water, time when boiling water for cooking, reduce the unbelievable amount of plastic waste collecting in landfills, and since it is Energy Star qualified, conserve energy and contain your carbon footprint.
Using advanced point of use technology the cooler allows water to flow into its reservoir until full, providing a continuous source of water without bottle storage or spilled water. Designed with the user in mind, both spouts are located close to the top of the cabinet rather than towards the middle, eliminating the need to bend too far down to dispense water. Inside, the water level is automatically controlled by a double float valve (activating a secondary safety valve in case of primary valve failure). Other convenient features include a removable drip tray, self closing faucets and a large, mid-height bottle opening that makes replacing bottles easier.
Stainless Steel Tanks:Both the hot and cold water tanks are constructed of hygienic stainless steel which is specifically designed to be contaminant-resistant and protect your health
Temperature Adjustment:Controlled by an adjustable thermostat, the cold water temperature can be set from around 35.6°F-53.6°F(2°C~12°C); the hot water temperature is automatically controlled (non-adjustable) to nearly 185°F(85°C)
ENERGY STAR® Rated:This appliance has earned an Energy Star rating, which means it meets strict energy-efficiency guidelines set by the EPA and U.S. Department of Energy
Water Delivery Rate:Measured in Gallons Per Hour (GPH), the cold water averages 1 gal of 50°F per hour, whereas the hot water averages about 2 gal of 185°F per hour
- Model: D14A-BClover D14A Energy Star Hot & Cold Water Cooler
- Brand: CloverPoint of use water cooler
- Dark gray finishEnergy Star qualified appliance
- Molded ABS cabinetStainless steel water tanks
- Zinc coated steel side panelsHigher-positioned faucets
- Delivers hot and cold waterRemovable drip tray
- Adjustable cold water thermostatRefrigerant type R134a
- Cold water temp range: 35.6°F~53.6°F(2°C~12°C)Weight: 32 lbs
- Hot water temp reaches nearly 185°F(85°C)Power: 100V-127V 50/60Hz
- Warranty: 1 year limitedDimensions: 39.3" H x 12.3" W x 12.7" D
- Height: 39.3"
- Width: 12.3"
- Depth: 12.7"