Table of Contents Types of Commercial Dishwashers Factors to Consider While Shopping Popular Brands of Commercial Dishwashers Few things ruin a nice dinner out like…
High-Temp Undercounter Dishwasher and Glasswasher
Description & Highlights
CMA Dishmachines High-Temp Undercounter Dishwasher and Glasswasher
Make it easy to quickly sanitize dish and glassware with the CMA Dishmachines High-Temp Undercounter Dishwasher and Glasswasher (UC50E). This compact machine offers fully automatic cycles, cleaning up to 30 racks per hour for fast turnarounds of glass and dishware. Its built-in detergent and rinse chemical pumps make sanitizing effortless. Features of this unit include a counter-balanced double skin door, top mounted controls, lower indicator meters, and removable stainless steel wash and rinse arms for easy cleaning. A triple filtering protection system captures excess food and debris, keeping dishes cleaner with fewer residues. Its steel construction and undercounter design feature rounded edges, while an Energy Star rating ensures your maximizing energy savings.
Construction:Stainless steel housing with removable stainless steel wash and rinse arms.
Water and racks:This unit can cycle up to 30 racks at 120 covers per hour and features a low 0.8 US gal. water usage per rack and a 24 gal per hour rating.
Pumps:This washer features built-in detergent and rinse chemical pumps as well as a pump drain system that allows for multiple installation options including elevated drains.
Other features:Other features include a safety Temp feature that assures 180 degrees F sanitizing rinse cycle, a built-in booster heater and wash tank heater, top mounted controls for easy access, lower indicator dials and a triple filtering protection system.
- Model: UC50ECMA Dishmachines High-Temp Undercounter Dishwasher and Glasswasher
- Brand: CMA DishmachinesUses standard 19.75” x 19.75” racks
- Undercounter dish and glass washerMaximum of 13.0” loading height
- Fully automatic cycle for easy operationENERGY STAR qualified
- Safe-T-Temp feature ensures 180°F sanitizing rinse every cycleETL, ETL-C, ETL Sanitation listed
- Built-in detergent and rinse chemical pumpsWork Rate: 30 racks / 120 covers per hour
- Double skin stainless steel construction provides consistent heating and quiet operationWater Consumption (gallons): 0.8 per rack; 24/16 per hour
- Door and water level safety switches, booster safety thermostatWater Requirements: 140°F; 24 PSI
- Pump drain system allows for multiple installation applications including elevated drainsOperating Cycles (seconds): 100/160 (wash); 15/15 (rinse); 5/5 (dwell)
- Triple filtering protection system captures excess soil and debrisCycle Temperatures: 155°F - 160°F (wash); 180°F - 195°F (rinse)
- Stainless steel safety filters protect the wash pumpConnections: 0.75” I.D. (water inlet); 1.0” I.D. (drain)
- Operator friendly, removable stainless steel wash and rinse arms (upper and lower) allow for easy cleaningInput Voltage: 208 - 230 V / 60 Hz
- Built-in 6kW booster heaterWeight: 165 lbs (shipping)
- 2.7kW wash tank heaterDimensions: 33.31”H x 23.44”W x 24.0”D
- Height: 33.31"
- Width: 23.44"
- Depth: 24.0"