Table of Contents Types of Commercial Dishwashers Factors to Consider While Shopping Popular Brands of Commercial Dishwashers Few things ruin a nice dinner out like…
High-Temp Undercounter Dishwasher and Glasswasher
Description & Highlights
CMA Dishmachines High-Temp Undercounter Dishwasher and Glasswasher
Power and versatility make the CMA Dishmachines High-Temp Undercounter Dishwasher and Glasswasher (UC60E) an ideal solution for quick turnarounds of a variety of washables. This high performance machine offers fully automatic cycles, that can sanitize up to 50 racks per hour with cycle settings that can also accommodate 12, 20, or 30 racks per hour for smaller volumes. Its built-in detergent and rinse chemical pumps make sanitizing effortless. A triple filtering protection system captures excess food and debris, keeping dishes cleaner with fewer residues. Other features of this unit include a counter-balanced double skin door, top mounted controls, lower indicator meters, and removable stainless steel wash and rinse arms for easy cleaning. Its steel construction and undercounter design make it a lasting washer that’s easy to place in most settings, while an Energy Star rating ensures your maximizing energy savings.
Construction:Stainless steel housing with removable stainless steel wash and rinse arms.
Water and racks:This unit can cycle 12, 20, 30, or 50 racks per hour and features a low 0.7 US gal. water usage per rack and a 9/14/21/48 gal per hour varied rating.
Pumps:This washer features built-in detergent and rinse chemical pumps as well as a pump drain system that allows for multiple installation options including elevated drains.
Other features:Other features include a safety Temp feature that assures 180 degrees F sanitizing rinse cycle, a built-in booster heater and wash tank heater, top mounted controls for easy access, and triple filtering protection system.
- Model: UC60ECMA Dishmachines High-Temp Undercounter Dishwasher and Glasswasher
- Brand: CMA DishmachinesUses standard 19.75” x 19.75” racks
- Undercounter dish and glass washerBuilt-in 6.53kW booster heater
- Fully automatic cycle for easy operation2.94kW wash tank heater
- Solid state integrated controls with digital status indicatorsENERGY STAR qualified
- Safe-T-Temp feature ensures 180°F sanitizing rinse every cycleETL, ETL-C, ETL Sanitation listed
- Built-in detergent and rinse chemical pumpsWork Rate: 50/30/20/12 racks per hour
- Pumped rinse for constant pressureWater Consumption (gallons): 0.7 per rack; 48/21/14/9 per hour
- Booster safety thermostatWater Requirements: 140°F; 25 PSI
- Pump drain system allows for multiple installation applications including elevated drainsOperating Cycles (seconds): 40/100/160/180 (wash); 15 (rinse); 5 (dwell)
- Triple filtering protection system captures excess soil and debrisCycle Temperatures: 155°F - 160°F (wash); 180°F - 195°F (rinse)
- Operator friendly, removable stainless steel wash and rinse arms (upper and lower) allow for easy cleaningConnections: 0.75” I.D. (water inlet); 1.0” I.D. (drain)
- Double skin stainless steel construction provides consistent heating and quiet operationInput Voltage: 208 - 230 V / 60 Hz
- Polished stainless steel surface and tanks with rounded corners for easy cleaningWeight: 165 lbs (shipping)
- Maximum of 13.5” loading heightDimensions: 33.44”H x 23.63”W x 24.0”D
- Height: 33.44"
- Width: 23.63"
- Depth: 24.0"