Table of Contents Types of Commercial Dishwashers Factors to Consider While Shopping Popular Brands of Commercial Dishwashers Few things ruin a nice dinner out like…
High-Temp Ventless 3-Door Single Rack Dishwasher
Description & Highlights
CMA Dishmachines High-Temp Ventless 3-Door Single Rack Dishwasher
Designed with a rugged construction and innovative features, the CMA Dishmachines High-Temp Ventless 3-Door Single Rack Dishwasher (CMA-180-VL) quickly cleans and sanitizes large volumes of washables. Its stainless steel construction features a 3-door design with a maximum clearance for dishes at 17.5 inches. This machine can cycle 40 racks per hour based on its 90-second cycle. It features fully automatic cycles using a low 0.89 gallons of water per rack rating. Its final rinse valve receives cold water that is processed through a heat recovery system that captures water vapor and condenses it into heat for the incoming cold water. This offers economical heating and efficient use of your water intake. Other features include a door safety interlock system, wash tank screens, 6kW wash tank heater, 12kW electrical booster heater, door actuated start, and included pressure regulating valve.
Construction:Stainless steel housing with 3-door feature for straight or corner installations.
Water and racks:This unit can cycle 40 racks per hour and uses a low 0.89 gallons of racks per hour (90 second cycle).
Ventless Heat Recovery Condensation Removal System:Its final rinse valve receives cold water that is processed through a heat recovery system that captures water vapor and condenses it into heat for the incoming cold water.
Other features:Other features include door safety interlock system, wash tank screens, 6kW wash tank heater, 12kW electrical booster heater, door actuated start, and included pressure regulating valve.
- Model: CMA-180-VLCMA Dishmachines High-Temp Ventless 3-Door Single Rack Dishwasher
- Brand: CMA DishmachinesAll stainless steel construction
- ”Ventless” heat recovery and condensation removalWash tank screens filter recirculating wash water to prevent soil from entering spray arms
- Final rinse valve receives cold water (41°F - 65°F) processed through “heat recovery system”, providing nearly cost free heating for the booster heaterField convertible from three phase to single phase
- Heat recovery system captures water vapor to heat incoming cold water & evacuate steam from wash chamber12kW electrical booster heater; 6kW wash tank heater
- Door-actuated startENERGY STAR qualified
- Safe-T-Temp feature assures 180°F sanitizing rinse every cycleNSF, UL, UL-C, ASTM listed
- Maximum loading height of 17.5”Work Rate: 40 racks per hour
- Booster-safety thermostatOperating Cycle (seconds): 49 (wash); 12 (rinse); 41 (steam evacuation)
- Fully automatic cycle for easy operationWater Consumption (gallons): 0.89 per rack; 36.0 per hour
- Water level safety controlWater Requirements: 120°F - 140°F (hot); 41°F - 65°F (cold); 20 ± 5 PSI
- Door Safety Interlock System (DSI) assures doors remain locked throughout entire cycleConnections: 0.5” I.D. (water inlets); 2.0” I.D. (drain)
- 3-door feature for straight or corner installationsInput Voltage: 208 -240 - 480 V / 60 Hz
- Automatic heat exchange condenser wash-down featureWeight: 500 lbs (shipping)
- Rinse PRV (Pressure Regulating Valve) includedDimensions: 85.31" - 86.31”H x 25.5”W x 29.0”D
- Height: 85.31" - 86.31"
- Width: 25.5"
- Depth: 29.0"