Table of Contents Types of Commercial Dishwashers Factors to Consider While Shopping Popular Brands of Commercial Dishwashers Few things ruin a nice dinner out like…
Low-Temp Undercounter Chemical Sanitizing Dishwasher
Description & Highlights
CMA Dishmachines Low-Temp Undercounter Chemical Sanitizing Dishwasher
The CMA Dishmachines Low-Temp Undercounter Chemical Sanitizing Dishwahser (L-1X) offers a compact design and innovative features that keep your supply of dishes always ready for service. This high performance machine offers fully automatic cycles, that can sanitize up to 30 racks per hour and features built-in detergent and rinse chemical pumps make sanitizing effortless. Other features of this unit include a pump purging system that eliminates debris in the rinse cycle, top mounted controls, lower indicator meters, electrical access sliding drawer, and stainless steel wash and rinse arms with reinforced caps for easy cleaning. A 12 1/8 inch clearance is ideal for larger items. Its steel construction and undercounter design make it a lasting washer that’s easy to place in most settings, while an Energy Star rating ensures your maximizing energy savings.
Construction:Stainless steel housing with stainless steel wash and rinse arms.
Water and racks:This unit can cycle 30 racks per hour and features a low 1.7 US gal. water usage per rack and a 2 minute total cycle time.
Pumps:This washer features built-in detergent and rinse chemical pumps as well as a pump drain system that allows for multiple installation options including elevated drains.
Other features:Other features include 2 included dishracks, built-in primer switches, door safety switch, convenient electrical drawer for easy maintenance, top mounted controls for easy access, and debris filtration system.
- Model: L-1XCMA Dishmachines Low-Temp Undercounter Chemical Sanitizing Dishwasher
- Brand: CMA DishmachinesAll stainless steel construction assures long life and years of trouble-free operation
- Undercounter glasswasherUses standard 19.75” x 19.75” racks
- Upper and lower stainless steel wash arms with reinforced end capsStainless steel 4.0” legs
- Built-in chemical pumps assure proper chemical usageIncludes (2) racks
- Deliming systemNSF, UL, UL-C listed
- Pumped drain allows for flexible installation; requires no floor drainWork Rate: 30 racks / 120 covers per hour
- Pump purging system eliminates soil and chemical carryover during rinse cycleWater Consumption (gallons): 1.7 per rack; 40.8 per hour
- All electrical components located in convenient to service “Work-in-a-drawer”Water Requirements: 140°F (120°F minimum)
- Built-in strainer in water inlet system to prevent water valve from cloggingOperating Cycles (seconds): 58 (wash); 32 (rinse); 30 (dwell)
- Maximum of 12.13” loading heightConnections: 0.5” I.D. (water inlet); 1.0” I.D. (drain)
- Stainless steel pump impellerInput Voltage: 115 V / 60 Hz
- Built-in primer switches and instant startWeight: 196 lbs (shipping)
- Door safety switchDimensions: 30.0" - 31.0”H x 24.0”W x 23.5”D
- Height: 30.0" - 31.0"
- Width: 24.0"
- Depth: 23.5"