Table of Contents Types of Commercial Dishwashers Factors to Consider While Shopping Popular Brands of Commercial Dishwashers Few things ruin a nice dinner out like…
Low-Temp Undercounter Chemical Sanitizing Glasswasher
Description & Highlights
CMA Dishmachines Low-Temp Undercounter Chemical Sanitizing Glasswasher
The CMA Dishmachines Low-Temp Undercounter Chemical Sanitizing Glasswasher (L-1C) ensures you have a constant supply of sparkling clean glasses with a fast cycling time and convenient, compact design. This high performance machine offers fully automatic cycles, that can sanitize up to 30 racks per hour and features built-in detergent and rinse chemical pumps make sanitizing effortless. Its noise suppression technology offers a quiet operation, ideal for close-quarters or near public spaces. Other features of this unit include a pump purging system that eliminates debris in the rinse cycle, top mounted controls, lower indicator meters, and removable stainless steel wash and rinse arms with reinforced caps for easy cleaning. An 11-inch clearance is ideal for tall glasses or stemware. Its steel construction and undercounter design make it a lasting washer that’s easy to place in most settings, while an Energy Star rating ensures your maximizing energy savings.
Construction:Stainless steel housing with removable stainless steel wash and rinse arms.
Water and racks:This unit can cycle 30 racks per hour and features a low 1.7 US gal. water usage per rack and a 2 minute total cycle time.
Pumps:This washer features built-in detergent and rinse chemical pumps as well as a pump drain system that allows for multiple installation options including elevated drains.
Other features:Other features include a safety pump purging system, noise suppression for quiet operation, top mounted controls for easy access, and debris filtration system.
- Model: L-1CCMA Dishmachines Low-Temp Undercounter Chemical Sanitizing Glasswasher
- Brand: CMA DishmachinesUses standard 19.75” x 19.75” racks
- Undercounter glasswasher4.0” legs
- Noise Suppression TechnologyIncludes (1) peg and (1) flat dish rack
- Upper and lower stainless steel wash arms with reinforced end capsNSF, UL, UL-C listed
- Built-in chemical pumps assure proper chemical usageWork Rate: 30 racks / 120 covers per hour
- Deliming systemWater Consumption (gallons): 1.7 per rack; 34 per hour
- Pumped drain allows for flexible installation; requires no floor drainWater Requirements: 140°F (120°F minimum)
- Pump purging system eliminates soil and chemical carryover during rinse cycleOperating Cycles (seconds): 58 (wash); 32 (rinse); 30 (dwell)
- Water inlet comes with built-in strainer prevents debris from clogging water valveConnections: 0.5” I.D. (water inlet); 1.0” I.D. (drain)
- Maximum of 11.0” loading heightInput Voltage: 115 V / 60 Hz
- Double skin stainless steel provides consistent heating and quiet operationWeight: 196 lbs (shipping)
- All stainless steel construction assures long life and years of trouble-free operationDimensions: 30.25" - 31.25”H x 24.0”W x 24.0”D
- Height: 30.25" - 31.25"
- Width: 24.0"
- Depth: 24.0"