Low-Temp Ventless EST Energy Saver Chemical Sanitizing Dishwasher
Description & Highlights
CMA Dishmachines Low-Temp Ventless EST Energy Saver Chemical Sanitizing Dishwasher
Designed with a rugged construction and innovative features, the CMA Dishmachines Low-Temp Ventless EST Energy Saver Chemical Sanitizing Dishwasher (EST-VL ) quickly cleans and sanitizes large volumes of washables. Its stainless steel construction features a 3-door design with a generous clearance for dishes at 20.5 inches. This machine can cycle 30 racks per hour based on its 90-second cycle. It features fully automatic cycles using a low 1.09 gallons of water per rack rating. Its final rinse valve receives cold water that is processed through a heat recovery system that captures water vapor and condenses it into heat for the incoming cold water. This offers economical heating and efficient use of your water intake. A programmable 3-product dispensing system regulates chemicals for easy and economical sanitizing.
Construction:Stainless steel housing with 3-door feature for straight or corner installations.
Water and racks:This unit can cycle 30 racks per hour and uses a low 1.09 gallons of racks per hour (90 second cycle).
Ventless Heat Recovery Condensation Removal System:Its final rinse valve receives cold water that is processed through a heat recovery system that captures water vapor and condenses it into heat for the incoming cold water.
Other features:Other features include door safety interlock system, top mounted controls, HR condenser cleaning system, and auto start system.
- Model: EST-VLCMA Dishmachines Low-Temp Ventless EST Energy Saver Chemical Sanitizing Dishwasher
- Brand: CMA DishmachinesENERGY STAR qualified
- HR System (Waste Air Heat Recovery) utilizes waste heat and water vapor to preheat incoming water to save energyETL Sanitation, UL, UL-C listed
- High tech condensation method converts vapor to water which evacuates the wash chamber at the end of the cycleWork Rate: 30 racks per hour
- 3-door system for straight-thru or corner installationsOperating Cycle (seconds): 53 (wash); 30 (rinse); 7 (dwell); 30 (vent fan)
- Built-in booster heater assures proper wash and rinse temperaturesWater Consumption (gallons): 1.09 per rack; 33.0 per hour
- Auto Start SystemWater Requirements: 140°F (hot); 40°F - 65°F (cold)
- Programmable (3-product) dispensing systemConnections: 0.5” I.D. (water inlets); 2.0” I.D. (drain)
- Automatic HR Condenser Cleaning System for daily coil wash-downInput Voltage: 115 - 208 -240 V / 60 Hz
- Top mounted controlsWeight: 400 lbs (shipping)
- Door Safety Interlock System (DSI) assures that doors remain locked throughout entire cycleDimensions: 85.31" - 86.31”H x 25.0”W x 29.5”D
- Height: 85.31" - 86.31"
- Width: 25.0"
- Depth: 29.5"