Table of Contents Types of Commercial Dishwashers Factors to Consider While Shopping Popular Brands of Commercial Dishwashers Few things ruin a nice dinner out like…
Scullery Pot and Pan Corner Single Rack Dishwasher
Description & Highlights
CMA Dishmachines Scullery Pot and Pan Corner Single Rack Dishwasher
The CMA Dishmachines Scullery Pot and Pan Corner Single Rack Dishwasher (S-C) features a top of the line construction with a stainless steel frame and cabinet, brushed steel finish, and a corner orientation that saves space in any kitchen. It cleans and sanitizes up to 40 racks / 160 covers per hour with a 90 second cycle and water usage of 1.7 gallons each wash. This machine features a pump purging system that eliminates debris in the rinse cycle as well as built-in chemical pumps and a deliming system for more efficient cleaning and maintenance. Top mounted controls offer easy access while stainless steel wash and rinse arms with reinforced caps are easily removed for cleaning. A 27-inch clearance is ideal for larger items while an auto start and stop makes operation safe and easy.
Construction:Stainless steel housing with stainless steel wash and rinse arms.
Water and racks:This unit can cycle 40 racks per hour and features a low 1.7 US gallons of water usage per rack and a 90 second total cycle time.
Pumps:This washer features a pump purging system that eliminates chemical and debris in the rinse as well as built-in chemical/detergent pumps.
Other features:Other features include 2 dishracks, stainless steel impeller, integrated scrap tray, door safety switch, top mounted controls for easy access, and debris filtration system.
- Model: S-CCMA Dishmachines Scullery Pot and Pan Corner Single Rack Dishwasher
- Brand: CMA DishmachinesAll stainless steel construction
- Pump purging system improves results by eliminating soil and chemical carryover during rinse cycleCorner installation
- Top mounted controls include built-in chemical pumps and deliming system that assures proper chemical usageNSF, UL, UL-C listed
- Removable spray arm system features upper and lower stainless steel wash arms with reinforced end capsWork Rate: 40 racks per hour / 160 covers per hour
- Auto start/stop makes operation safe and easyOperating Cycle (seconds): 45 (wash); 30 (rinse); 15 (dwell)
- Maximum loading height of 27.0”Water Consumption (gallons): 1.7 per rack; 74.0 per hour
- Integrated scrap tray prevents food soil from entering drain systemWater Requirements: 140°F (120°F minimum)
- Stainless steel impeller offers extended life and serviceConnections: 0.75” I.D. (water inlet); 2.0” I.D. (drain)
- Includes 2 dish racksInput Voltage: 115 V / 60 Hz
- Built-in strainer in water inlet to prevent water valve from cloggingWeight: 295 lbs (shipping)
- Uses standard 19.75” - 19.75” racksDimensions: 66.0" - 67.0”H x 25.75”W x 25.75”D
- Height: 66.0" - 67.0"
- Width: 25.75"
- Depth: 25.75"