Deciding on a dehumidifier can certainly be a difficult task. Not only are there many different brands and types to choose from, but dehumidifiers also…
70 Pint Portable Energy Star Low Temp Dehumidifier
Sorry, the manufacturer is no longer producing this product.
Description & Highlights
Danby Premiere 70 Pint Dehumidifier - DDR70B3WP
The Danby 70 Pint Portable Energy Star Low Temp Dehumidifier (DDR70B3WP) is designed to quietly and efficiently keep your home or office comfortable. This powerful dehumidifier is ideal for spaces up to 4,5000 square feet. It's made with a durable housing and features smooth rolling casters for easy portability. It consumes up to 70 pints of moisture per day and features an easy digital control, quiet multi-speed fan operation, programmable humidity settings, and a removable, washable air filter.
Auto Restart:Should a power failure occur, the unit will resume operating in the default factory setting of 60% humidity on the lowest fan speed.
Auto Defrost:Unit enters defrost mode automatically when temps drop below 41 degrees F.
Environmentally-Friendly Design:This model uses eco-friendly R-410A refrigerant, which does not deplete ozone.
- Model: DDR70B3WPDanby 70 Pint Portable Energy Star Low Temp Dehumidifier
- Brand: DanbyAuto-defrost feature
- Treats a space up to 4,500 square feetRemovable air filter
- Removes 70 pints of moisture from the air per day2 fan speeds
- Electronic controls with LED displayAuto restart
- Automatically regulates humidity based on room temperatureENERGY STAR rated
- Temperature and humidity indicatorEco-friendly R410a refrigerant
- Rear direct drain option for continuous operationInput Voltage: 115 V/ 60 Hz
- Low-temperature mode operates down to 41°FWeight: 47.0 lbs
- Warranty: 2-Year Parts & LaborDimensions: 24.25”H x 16.13”W x 11.81”D
- Height: 24.25"
- Width: 16.13"
- Depth: 11.81"