Danby DCR326BSL $237.49
Energystar Stainless Steel 2 Door Compact Fridge
$312.49 Save: $75.00
+ FREE Shipping
Sorry, the manufacturer is no longer producing this product.
List Price: $312.49
Save: $75.00 (24% Off)
+ FREE Shipping
Description & Highlights
The Danby Compact Fridge Freezer Provides Extra Storage for Food & Drinks
The 3.2 Cu Ft Energy Star rated refrigerator and freezer from Danby (DCR326BSL) offers more space than most other compact cube style refrigerators - plus it comes with stainless steel doors and an independent true zero degree freezer. The stainless steel doors on this compact fridge freezer give you one of the most popular finishes and the true freezer even lets you store ice cream without worrying about it turning into slush. This Danby mini freezer & fridge is great if you are tight on space, but want to have your favorite foods and drinks close by.
Energy Star Rated:The Danby mini freezer & fridge is one of few energy conserving units on the market
Ample Storage Space:The compact fridge freezer is built to hold a week's worth of groceries for a single person
Flush Back Design:The Danby DCR326BSL is made for freestanding applications and can be placed directly against any wall so it lines up with counters or cabinetry
- Model: DCR326BSLDanby 3.2 cu. ft. Refrigerator / Freezer - Stainless Steel
- Capacity: 3.2 cubic feetEnergystar Rated
- True zero degree freezerSlide out shelves- one adjustable wire shelf; 1 glass (non-adjustable)
- Flush back designDoor bins in both refrigerator and freezer sections
- Can storage on refrigerator door2 liter bottle storage on refrigerator door
- Interior lightFor Freestanding Use
- True stainless steel doors with black cabinetsElectrical specs: 93W / 115V / 1.3A
- Reversible doorsWeight: 58 lbs
- Automatic defrost in refrigerator section; manual defrost in freezer sectionInternal dimensions: 33.56" H x 18.69" W x 19.5" D
- Warranty: 1 year parts and laborExternal dimensions: 34.6" H x 20.5" W x 22" D
- Height: 33 9/16"
- Width: 18 11/16"
- Depth: 19 8/16"
The refrigerator door has shelving that extends 3" into the refrigerator for its full width and height and a compressor step in the back of the unit that runs the full width and is 7 1/8"h x 4 3/8"d
- Height: 8 1/2"
- Width: 16"
- Depth: 16"
- Height: 18 7/8"
- Width: 15 1/2"
- Depth: 14 1/2"
- Height: 7 7/8"
- Width: 14"
- Depth: 14 3/4"
The freezer door has a shelf that extends 2 3/4" into the freezer for the full width and height of the freezer.