Send a Text Message
Access this product information directly from your mobile device, or share the product with someone else by sending it in a text message.
Dimplex XLF50 50" Linear Built-In Electric Fireplace with Multi-Function Remote Control from the IgniteXL™ Series
Description & Highlights
Dimplex 50" Linear Built-In Electric Fireplace with Multi-Function Remote Control from the IgniteXL™ Series
CAUTION: Read all instructions and warnings carefully before starting installation. Failure to follow these instructions may result in a possible electric shock, fire hazard and will void the warranty.
Dimplex North America Limited is the world leader in electric heating, offering a wide range of residential, commercial and industrial products. The company’s commitment to innovation has fostered outstanding product development and design excellence.
IgniteXL® stands apart as more lifelike and visually stunning than any other electric fireplace. With new, patented flame technology, IgniteXL® captures the charm and ambiance of a real fire. Edge-to-edge glass offers a flawless panoramic view of the dazzling flames from any angle. At only 5.5 inches deep, and with no chimney or gas line required, IgniteXL® is ideal for home or high rise installations.
- Versatile built-in style installation allows you to easily fit this fireplace into a new construction or retrofit an existing wall without having to deal with the size of a traditional hearth
- Combines a minimalist contemporary design with lifelike simulated flames that flicker and dance
- Front glass stays cool to the touch while the unit is in operation, making it very safe in a variety of situations
- Includes a multi-function remote allowing for access of all the fireplace's features from the comfort of your seat
- Backlit built-in controls
- Designed to be hardwired to either 120V or 240V or wired to the included 120V plug adapter kit for easy installation
- Two (2) year limited warranty for the original owner
- Vent Free: Vent free fireplaces require no duct work, exterior ventilation or air supply. These units allow for one of the simplest, most portable installations of any type of fireplace making them a favorite for those customers with space, ducting or code restrictions.
- LED Flame Technology: Numerous LED bulbs built into the unit allow for a nearly indistinguishable portrayal of churning flames and glowing embers. Dimplex engineers paid special attention to this simulated effect, ensuring a realistic look that's complemented by the steady and efficient heating capabilities of electric fireplaces.
- Zero Clearance: Zero clearance fireplaces and stoves are designed with the ability to be enclosed completely by combustible building material, which can be positioned right up against the back, top, bottom and sides of the fireplace without risk of fire damage. Care should be taken to keep combustibles at least 48” away from the front of the stove or fireplace however, as they are designed to radiate heat outwards.
- BTU Output: 5118/8530
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Height: 15-3/8"
- Width: 50-1/4"
- Depth: 5-7/8"
- Voltage 120/240
- Wattage: 1500/2500
Approved for Commercial Use
|2 Year Limited|
Mobile Home Approved
- Depth: 5.875 in.
- Height: 15.625 in.
- Width: 50.25 in.
Federal Law prohibits the sale of this product
All faucets sold within the United States must be low lead compliant. This product is not.
Send to a Friend
Shipping Method: Freight
This item ships via Freight Line Carrier Delivery times related to this ship method are usually between 3 to 7 business days once the item leaves the warehouse. We will forward tracking information to you once the product leaves our warehouse. The shipping company will contact you to arrange a delivery appointment as a delivery signature is required. All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday. Order must be fully processed by 12pm CST to be eligible for “Guaranteed Same Day Shipping.” Orders processed after that time may ship out the following business day.
All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday and will be to the front of the home or business