Description & Highlights
Dri-Eaz SurveyMaster Moisture Meter
Built with versatility and convenience in mind, the Dri-Eaz SurveryMaster Moisture Meter (F522) is designed for quick, reliable moisture-level readings, allowing you to plot moisture migration in a wide selection of building materials. Constructed to endure rigorous conditions with a maximum operating temperature of 122°F, the F522 is an ideal choice for nearly any application. This multi-functional moisture detector is suitable for both pin-type and pinless measurement modes, so you don’t have to worry about lugging around unnecessary equipment. Used by building professionals and trades around the world, the Dri-Eaz SurveryMaster is a compact, innovative tool that will effectively assess moisture levels—no matter if it’s for residential or commercial purposes.
Patented Reference Mode:The patented reference mode is ideal for comparing measurements taken at multiple points in a building to a selected reference or baseline value
Automatic Shutoff:If the F522 is left on, it will automatically switch itself off after 1-6 minutes (depending on your preference) to conserve battery life
Pin-Type Measure Mode:While operating under pin measure mode, the Dri-Eaz F522 utilizes electrical conductance to accurately measure the moisture level of the material between two electrodes—with a measurement range of 8-99% WME
One-Handed Design:Whether you are a one-man band or just have way too much to carry, this moisture meter’s one-handed design allows for easy transportation and convenient use
Relative Search Mode:The Dri-Eaz F522 will serve as a moisture detector when operating under relative search mode, making it an ideal choice when quickly surveying solid walls and floors up to ¾" beneath the surface of materials
- Model: F522Dri-Eaz SurveyMaster Moisture Meter
- Brand: Dri-EazMaximum Pin Penetration: 0.4"
- Backlit LCD displayPin Moisture Measurement Range: 8-99% WME
- Pin moisture measurementPinless Measurement Range (non-invasive RF): 60-1000 (relative)
- Instant readings for wide range of building materialsOperating Temperature Range: 32° - 122°F
- Restoration-ready constructionMeasures up to ¾" deep
- One-handed operationPatented reference mode
- Low-battery indicatorInput Voltage: 9V (550mAh)
- 9-volt battery includedWeight: 0.5 lbs
- Warranty: Two (2) year manufacturer/mechanical defectsDimensions: 7.5"H x 2.75"W x 1.9"D
- Height: 7.5"
- Width: 2.75"
- Depth: 1.9"