Description & Highlights
Dri-Eaz Aquant Moisture Meter
Take advantage of the Dri-Eaz Aquant Moisture Meter (F523) to quickly and non-invasively assess relative moisture up to ¾" underneath and behind surface materials. Suitable for both residential and commercial applications, this easy-to-read device utilizes pinless measurement technology to provide instant (and accurate) moisture-level readouts in a wide range of building materials. Survey plaster, drywall, concrete, masonry, and much more with ease! Whether you are investigating a leaky pipe under the house or evaluating moisture buildup in the attic, the F523’s large, backlit display can be easily read no matter how dim the light level. Enjoy the many benefits of professional-grade equipment and allow the Dri-Eaz Aquant Moisture Meter to simplify your workflow.
Patented Reference Mode:The patented reference mode is ideal for comparing measurements taken at multiple points in a building to a selected reference or baseline value
Relative Search Mode:The Dri-Eaz F523 will serve as a moisture detector when operating under relative search mode, making it an ideal choice when quickly surveying solid walls and floors up to ¾" beneath the surface of materials
Automatic Shutoff:If the F523 is left on, it will automatically switch itself off after 1-6 minutes (depending on your preference) to conserve battery life
One-Handed Design:Whether you are a one-man band or just have way too much to carry, this moisture meter’s one-handed design allows for easy transportation and convenient use
- Model: F523Dri-Eaz Aquant Moisture Meter
- Brand: Dri-EazPinless Measurement Range (non-invasive RF): 60-1000 (relative)
- Backlit LCD displayMeasures up to ¾" deep
- Pinless measurementNon-invasive system design
- Instant readings for wide range of materialsInput Voltage: 9V (550mAh)
- Restoration-ready construction9-volt battery included
- One-handed operationWeight: 0.5 lbs
- Warranty: Two (2) year manufacturer/mechanical defectsDimensions: 7.5"H x 2.75"W x 1.9"D
- Height: 7.5"
- Width: 2.75"
- Depth: 1.9"