Description & Highlights
Dri-Eaz LGR 7000XLi Dehumidifier
The Dri-Eaz LGR 7000XLi Dehumidifier (F412) offers patent-pending airflow technology that removes up to 235 pints of moisture per day. Its durable, roto-molded housing is virtually indestructible and is designed to stack for easy storage. Transport is easy with a sturdy fold-down handle and thick rubber wheels. Features include a built in humidistat control panel in four languages, generous drain hose, filtration system, and a sealed pump basin for unexpected shutdowns.
Digital Control Panel:Displays temp, humidity in 4 languages.
Built-in Sensors:Optimize performance and control auto start and pump-out.
Easy Maintenance:This unit was designed for simple disassembly for cleaning and maintenance with just a few tools.
- Model: F412Dri-Eaz LGR 7000XLi Dehumidifier
- Brand: Dri-EazRugged rotomolded polyethylene housing
- Portable dehumidifierFold-down handle
- Treats 325 cubic feet of air per minuteSemi-pneumatic wheels
- Removes 130 to 235 pints of moisture from the air per dayFast access for cleaning and maintenance
- Advanced Crossflow technology for efficiencyIncludes drain hose and power cord
- Self-monitoring system with automatic fan and defrostSealed, large-capacity pump basin
- Digital control panel with readoutETL listed to UL/CSA standards
- Built-in humidistatFilter Type: 3M HAF filter 24 pack F368
- Low-grain refrigerant compressorRefrigerant: R410a
- Fan defrostOperating Range: 33° - 100°F
- Submersible pumpInput Voltage: 115 V/ 50 Hz
- Automatic restartWeight: 107 lbs
- Warranty: Lifetime Polyethylene Housing; 6-Year Compressor & Coils; 1-Year Parts & LaborDimensions: 33.5”H x 20.0”W x 20.0”D
- Height: 33.5"
- Width: 20.0"
- Depth: 20.0"