Description & Highlights
Ebac 460V Industrial Dehumidifer with Pump
Keep the air completely in your control all year round, night or day. The Ebac 460V Industrial Dehumidifer with Pump (CD425P) has the power to keep moisture out of the air to inhibit corrosion, rotting, and the growth of damaging mold, and mildew. Drawing in the moist air, this dehumidifier then cools it below the dew point to collect the condensation for removal and brings the dry air back up to temperature for your comfort. An adjustable humidistat and fully-automatic condensate pump maintains the level of dryness to suit your unique environment. For efficient use, it even measures the level of humidity in the air to operate accordingly. You can trust in this dehumidifier to eliminate moisture for years thanks to its rugged steel construction.
Reliable Operation:Pumping 1,750 cubic feet of air per minute, this dehumidifier can remove an astounding 285 pints of moisture from the air every day.
Versatile Use:A compact design and quiet operation allows it to fit where you need. Perfect for use in warehouses, offices, factories, and other large-scale facilities.
Rugged Construction:Made to endure years of use, it’s constructed from steel with an epoxy powder-coated chassis.
Efficient & Eco-Friendly:An adjustable-control humidistat and fully-automatic condensate pump maintains levels of dryness to suit any number of applications.
Easy Installation:It comes fully assembled with anti-vibration rubber feet and an extra-long standard 115V plug.
- Model: CD425PEbac 460V Industrial Dehumidifer with Pump
- Brand: EbacTreats a space up to 52,970 cubic feet
- Rugged, epoxy powder-coated steel chassis and housingOperating Temperature Range: 33°F - 95°F
- Adjustable-control humidistat to maintain level of drynessAirflow: 1,750 cubic feet per minute
- 2-stage cooling and drying processTypical Extraction: 285 pints per day
- Washable inlet filterInput Voltage: 460V/60 Hz
- High-capacity, automatic condensate pump to save energy and moneyNoise Level: 69 dba
- Reverse-cycle defrost featureWeight: 353 lbs
- Quiet operationDimensions: 47”H x 43”W x 19”D
- Warranty: 1-year unconditional on parts and labor
- Height: 47"
- Width: 43"
- Depth: 19"