Description & Highlights
Ebac Air Movement System
Keep your projects flowing smoothly without the worry of damaging moisture taking hold. The Ebac Air Movement System (PF400) keeps air circulating to aid in drying and evaporation. Whether managing air quality or restoring after water damage, this airmover helps to ensure that damaging moisture won’t let mold, mildew, and bacteria grow and multiply. Its lightweight and versatile design allows it to be used in any number of settings.
Reliable Operation:Pumping up to 3,000 cubic feet of air per minute, this airmover increases the rate of drying and evaporation for a number of uses.
Versatile Use:A compact design and quiet operation allows it to fit where you need. Perfect for use with flood-damage, restoration, plasters, factories, and drying carpet.
Rugged Construction:Made to endure years of use, it’s constructed from epoxy-coated steel.
Efficient:It runs with a single, powerful fan speed to get the job done without wasting energy.
Easy Installation:It comes fully assembled with cord wrap and balanced handle for convenient transport.
- Model: PF400Ebac Air Movement System
- Brand: EbacLong, balanced carrying handle
- Rugged, epoxy-coated steel housingDuctable
- Single, powerful fan speedOperating Temperature Range: 33°F to 95°F
- Increases rate of drying and evaporationAirflow: 3,000 cubic feet per minute
- Simple operationInput Voltage: 110 V/60 Hz
- Steel grate to guard fingers from fanWeight: 42 lbs
- Quiet operationDimensions: 16.5”H x 12”W x 17.5”D
- Rubber anti-vibration feetCAUTION - NOT DESIGNED FOR OPERATION IN EXPLOSIVE OR FLAMMABLE ATMOSPHERES
- Warranty: 1-Year Parts and Labor
- Height: 16.5"
- Width: 12"
- Depth: 17.5"