Send a Text Message
Access this product information directly from your mobile device, or share the product with someone else by sending it in a text message.
Electrolux EIED200QS 4.0 Cubic Foot Electric Front Load Dryer with Condense Dry System and Stainless Steel Quick Dry Drum
Description & Highlights
Electrolux 4.0 Cubic Foot Electric Front Load Dryer with Condense Dry System and Stainless Steel Quick Dry Drum
- Condensation drying system does not require external venting -- moisture is extracted from circulating air and drained away with the included drain kit
- Tumble reverses direction, reducing tangles and wrinkles in your clothes
- IQ-Touch™ controls create a clean look while giving intuitive access to the drying options you desire
- 7 dry cycles (Normal, Heavy Duty, Delicates, Casual, Mixed Load, Touch Up, Towels) and 4 specialty cycles (Jeans, Fast Dry, Wool, Time Dry) allow for a multitude of drying options
- 4 cubic feet of capacity lets you dry more in a single load
- Delay start adds flexibility to the timing of your drying cycle
- Reversible door enables installation in a variety of workspaces
- Optional Pedestal Drawer: EPWD200QSW (Sold Separately)
- Unit can be stacked on top of matching washer (EIFLS20QSW) with stacking kit STACKIT24 (Sold Separately)
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Dry Sensor: Yes
- Temperature Settings: 3
- Voltage: 208/240 VAC
- End of Cycle Indicator: Yes
- Amperage: 16A
- Depth with Door Open: 43"
- Height: 33-1/2"
- Depth: 24"
- Product Weight: 125 lbs.
- UL Listed: Yes
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year Limited, 1 Year Labor, 3 Year Parts
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
Platinum Star Warranty:
- Electrolux's exclusive limited warranty includes a 3 year coverage on parts and 1 year on labor without additional charge
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase
- Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013
Depth with Door Open
|4.0 cu. ft.|
End of Cycle Indicator
Number of Dry Cycles
Approved for Commercial Use
|1 Year Labor, 1 Year Limited, 3 Year Parts|
Federal Law prohibits the sale of this product
All faucets sold within the United States must be low lead compliant. This product is not.
Send to a Friend
Shipping Method: Freight
This item ships via Freight Line Carrier Delivery times related to this ship method are usually between 3 to 7 business days once the item leaves the warehouse. We will forward tracking information to you once the product leaves our warehouse. The shipping company will contact you to arrange a delivery appointment as a delivery signature is required. All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday. Order must be fully processed by 12pm CST to be eligible for “Guaranteed Same Day Shipping.” Orders processed after that time may ship out the following business day.
All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday and will be to the front of the home or business