Description & Highlights
Fagor 6 qt. Electric Multi-Cooker
- Fagor's 6 quart 3 in 1 Multi Cooker combines modern technology with 3 distinct cooking functions.
- This unit is able to pressure cook vegetables, slow cook meats or potatoes and steam rice; this appliance can do it all.
- Additionally, you can cook delicate vegetables or meats without burning them using the brown function, or to reheat them without drying them out using the warm function.
- The cooker's low pressure (5 psi) setting allows you to cook more delicate dishes while the high pressure (9 psi) setting enables you to tackle more resilient foods such as meats and rice.
- Both handles remain cool to the touch, even after several hours of cooking.
- A built-in regulator valve ensures the cooker maintains a constant, stable pressure.
- To prevent excessive condensation from watering down your favorite recipes, a condensation reservoir hangs off the side of the cooker and is easily emptied between uses.
- A detailed user's manual and recipe booklet are included with this unit ensuring proper and successful use with each meal you create.
- Covered by a 1-year limited manufacturer warranty.
- For those who wish to further explore the fun in pressure cooking, Fagor offers a full-featured and detailed companion cookbook entitled "Pressure Cooker Perfection" (Model 670041850).
- Replacement silicone gaskets are available (Model 998010432).
- Self-Locking Lid: Fagor has taken great strides to help make pressure cooking safe and fun for cooks of all skill levels. Their innovative automatic self-locking lid helps ensure that the lid is securely fastened before any amount of pressure is built up inside the cooker. Not only does this make the cooker safe, but it also makes it incredibly easy to use.
- Capacity: 6 Quarts
- Minimum Cooker Pressure: 5 psi
- Maximum Cooker Pressure: 9 psi
- ETL Listed: Yes
- Timer Included: Yes
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Voltage: 120
- Wattage: 1000
- Amperage: 9
**Please note, Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view pdf files