118 Bottle 24" Built-In Triple Zone Wine Cooler
Description & Highlights
Fagor 24" Built-in Triple Zone Wine Cooler
Safely cool your wine collection with ease in the Fagor 24” Built-in Triple Zone Wine Cooler (WC-118DZ). Behind its tempered, double-paned door sit three separate temperature zones, each controlled by their own set of digital touch controls with LED displays. The cooler can easily accommodate three different types of wine each set at their own perfect temperatures. The upper zone can reside between 51 and 72 degrees Fahrenheit, making it perfect for red wines, while the middle zone sits between 40 and 50 degrees for chilled white and sparkling wines. Meanwhile, the larger capacity lower zone is well suited for long term storage at a temperature between 51 and 56 degrees.
The cooler’s thirteen beechwood shelves aren’t just handsome—they also glide out for easy loading and unloading, and together can store up to 118 bottles. To keep your bottles in pristine condition, an anti-odor air filter traps lingering smells, and a vibration neutralization system helps to absorb shocks and shivers.
Triple Zone:Store red, white, and sparkling wines at independently-controlled temperatures
Beechwood Shelves:thirteen beechwood shelves look great and can store up to 118 bottles
Vibration Neutralization:A vibration neutralization system helps reduce exterior vibrations that may harm your collection
- Model: WC-118TZ24" Built-in Triple Zone Wine Cooler
- Brand: Fagor118 bottle capacity
- Built-in or Freestanding installationSabbath Mode
- Three temperature zones for red, white, and sparkling wines13 beechwood shelves
- Upper zone temperature range: 51°F-72°F (11°C-22°C)Digital touch controls with blue LED display
- Middle zone temperature range: 40°F-50°F (5°C-10°C)Reversible tempered double pane glass door
- Lower zone temperature range: 51°F-56°F (11°C-13°C)Anti-odor air filter
- Limited warranty: 1 year parts and laborDimensions: 69.625" H x 23.5" W x 24.25" D
- Height: 69.625"
- Width: 23.5"
- Depth: 24.25"