Send a Text Message
Access this product information directly from your mobile device, or share the product with someone else by sending it in a text message.
Frigidaire FFHT1514T 28 Inch Wide 14.5 Cu. Ft. Energy Star Rated Top Mount Refrigerator
Description & Highlights
Frigidaire 28 Inch Wide 14.5 Cu. Ft. Energy Star Rated Top Mount Refrigerator
- Spacious 14.5 cu. ft. for all your food storage needs
- Refrigerator space has 10.9 cu. ft., with 3.6 cu. ft. of freezer capacity
- Standard lighting brightly illuminate the internal cavity of the fridge
- Two sliding wire shelves in the fridge and one fixed shelf in the freezer
- Two Store-More™ humidity-controlled crisper bins and Store-More™ gallon door storage
- Energy Star certified, CSA approved and ADA compliant
- Refrigerator Capacity: 10.9 Cu. Ft.
- Freezer Capacity: 3.6 Cu. Ft.
- Total Capacity: 14.5 Cu. Ft.
- Shelf Material: Metal
- Counter Depth: No
- Gallon Door Storage: Yes
- Depth: 30-1/8"
- Height: 60-5/8"
- Width: 28"
- Amperage: 15
- Voltage: 120
|3.6 cu. ft.|
|10.9 cu. ft.|
|14.5 cu. ft.|
Number Of Shelves
Shelf Type (Refrigerator)
|Crisper Bin, Gallon Door Storage|
Annual Energy Consumption (kWh)
Annual Operation Cost
|40 US Dollars|
|1 Year Parts and Labor|
Federal Law prohibits the sale of this product
All faucets sold within the United States must be low lead compliant. This product is not.
Send to a Friend
Shipping Method: Freight
This item ships via Freight Line Carrier Delivery times related to this ship method are usually between 3 to 7 business days once the item leaves the warehouse. We will forward tracking information to you once the product leaves our warehouse. The shipping company will contact you to arrange a delivery appointment as a delivery signature is required. All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday. Order must be fully processed by 12pm CST to be eligible for “Guaranteed Same Day Shipping.” Orders processed after that time may ship out the following business day.
All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday and will be to the front of the home or business