Send a Text Message
Access this product information directly from your mobile device, or share the product with someone else by sending it in a text message.
Hoshizaki F-1002MLJ 22 Inch Wide 1150 lbs Daily Ice Production Modular Commercial Ice Machine - Less Storage Bin
Description & Highlights
Hoshizaki 22 Inch Wide 1150 lbs Daily Ice Production Modular Commercial Ice Machine - Less Storage Bin
Ice machine configurations with remote condensers should be installed by EPA-certified service personnel.
Note: Requires a storage bin and top kit for a complete setup. Please refer to the Top Kit Configuration PDF for more details.
This appliance is designed to be hardwired into your building’s power supply. Please verify that your building’s power supply is compatible with this appliance before purchase.
- Meets standards for NSF Certification
- Can produce up to 1150 lbs. of ice daily depending on air and water temperature
- Three position switch: Power Off, Run and Wash modes
- Unit will automatically stop ice production to prevent overflowing and promote energy efficiency
- Designed to automatically self clean
- Produces Flake ice
- Refrigerant line sets may be purchased or fabricated for use between condenser and ice machine
- Covered by 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty, with 5 Years Parts Only coverage for compressor and condenser
- Width: 22-1/16"
- Height: 25-7/8"
- Depth: 27-5/16"
- Product Weight: 176 lbs
- Daily Ice Production at 70° F: 1150 lbs.
- Daily Ice Production at 90° F: 797 lbs.
Includes Supply Lines
|Modular Ice Machine|
|Air Cooled, Compressor|
Operating Temperature (Max)
Operating Temperature (Min)
Approved for Commercial Use
|ISO, NSF, UL|
Country Of Origin
Made in America
|5 Year Compressor and Condenser Parts, 3 Year|
|Modular Ice Machine|
- Depth: 27.3228 in.
- Height: 25.9055 in.
- Width: 22.0472 in.
Federal Law prohibits the sale of this product
All faucets sold within the United States must be low lead compliant. This product is not.
Send to a Friend
Shipping Method: Freight
This item ships via Freight Line Carrier Delivery times related to this ship method are usually between 3 to 7 business days once the item leaves the warehouse. We will forward tracking information to you once the product leaves our warehouse. The shipping company will contact you to arrange a delivery appointment as a delivery signature is required. All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday. Order must be fully processed by 12pm CST to be eligible for “Guaranteed Same Day Shipping.” Orders processed after that time may ship out the following business day.
All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday and will be to the front of the home or business