Send a Text Message
Access this product information directly from your mobile device, or share the product with someone else by sending it in a text message.
Hoshizaki CRMR36 36 Inch Wide 9.9 Cu. Ft. Energy Star Rated Worktop Refrigerator
Description & Highlights
Hoshizaki 36 Inch Wide 9.9 Cu. Ft. Energy Star Rated Worktop Refrigerator
Plug Type (NEMA 5-15P): This appliance uses a NEMA 5-15P standard size power plug; it's designed for a 120V 15A household power supply. Please verify that your building's power supply is compatible with this appliance before purchase.
- 9.9 Cu. Ft. nominal capacity
- Ships with 1 adjustable shelf
- Stainless steel interior and exterior for easy maintenance
- 2" foamed-in-place polyurethane cabinet insulation to keep cabinet cold
- Turn dial control with bulb thermometer for temperature monitoring
- Use less energy and pay less on your electric bill with this Energy Star rated appliance
- Covered by 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty, with 5 Year parts coverage for compressor
- Width: 36"
- Height: 33-5/8"
- Depth: 31"
- Capacity: 9.9 Cu. Ft.
- Product Weight: 187 lbs
- Defrost Type: Automatic
- CRMR36 (This Model): Undercounter Refrigerator
- CRMR36-01: Undercounter Refrigerator with Locking Door
Federal Law prohibits the sale of this product
All faucets sold within the United States must be low lead compliant. This product is not.
Send to a Friend
Shipping Method: Freight
This item ships via Freight Line Carrier Delivery times related to this ship method are usually between 3 to 7 business days once the item leaves the warehouse. We will forward tracking information to you once the product leaves our warehouse. The shipping company will contact you to arrange a delivery appointment as a delivery signature is required. All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday. Order must be fully processed by 12pm CST to be eligible for “Guaranteed Same Day Shipping.” Orders processed after that time may ship out the following business day.
All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday and will be to the front of the home or business