Table of Contents Types of Commercial Dishwashers Factors to Consider While Shopping Popular Brands of Commercial Dishwashers Few things ruin a nice dinner out like…
Conserver Low Temperature Commercial Door-Type Corner Dishwasher
Description & Highlights
Jackson Conserver Low Temperature Commercial Door-Type Corner Dishwasher
Jackson Conserver Low Temperature Commercial Door-Type Corner Dishwasher (XL2C) offers high powered sanitizing, a large volume, and a space saving design made for busy kitchens with specific space requirements. This unit offer quick cleaning and sanitizing of service plates, pots, pans, and glassware. A stainless steel commercial grade construction features top mounted electromechanical controls, internal sump design, interchangeable wash arms, and 3 built-in product dispensing pumps. It can clean up to 74 racks per hour and features auto fill and start functions for fast turnarounds. Cleaning features include an internal sump design, removable scrap screen, and built in waste accumulator for dealing with food. A self-draining stainless steel pump eliminates soil/detergent carryover between wash and rinse cycles, while a dump and fill feature disposes of dirty water, replacing it with a fresh water rinse every cycle.
Construction:Heavy duty stainless steel construction with corner orientation, top mounted control system, adjustable legs, and dual point drain connections.
Pump and motor:Stainless steel self-draining 3/4 HP wash pump motor with 55 gpm capacity.
Control system:Top mounted control panel with delimer switch, door safety switch, auto start, thermometer, and low product indicator.
Cycle:This unit accommodates 2 racks side by side and can clean 74 racks per hour on a normal cycle.
Integrated product pumps:This unit includes 3 built-in dispensing pumps for detergent, rinse agent, and sanitizer, each with individual priming switches.
- Model: XL2CJackson Conserver Low Temperature Commercial Door-Type Corner Dishwasher
- Brand: JacksonHeavy duty stainless steel construction
- Electromechanical controlsDual-point drain connections allow for versatile installation
- Accommodates two racks side by sideSingle point electrical connection
- Built-in waste accumulator3 built-in pumps for detergent, rinse agent, sanitizer
- 3” stainless steel adjustable bullet feetNSF, ETL listed
- Delimer switch for easy removal of hard water depositsENEGRY STAR qualified
- Removable scrap screenUses 1.17 gallons of water per rack
- Air gap instead of vacuum breaker74 racks per hour
- Door safety switchInlet Temperature: 120°F (minimum); 140°F (recommended)
- Convenient top-mounted controlsWash Temperature: 120°F (minimum); 140°F (recommended)
- Auto startRinse Temperature: 120°F (minimum); 140°F (recommended)
- Wash/rinse thermometerFlow Pressure: 15 - 25 psi
- Low product indicator lightWash Pump Motor: ¾ hp
- Interchangeable upper and lower stainless steel wash/rinse armsPump Capacity: 55 gpm
- Self-draining stainless steel pump eliminates soil/detergent carryover between wash and rinse cyclesMinimum Chlorine Required: 50 ppm
- Dump and fill feature disposes of dirty water to replace with clean water every cycleInput Voltage: 115 V/ 60 Hz
- Complimentary Performance & Installation Check by a Jackson Authorized Service Agency (ASA)Weight: 560 lbs
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited Parts & LaborDimensions: 68.5”H x 50.5”W x 25.0”D
- Height: 68.5"
- Width: 50.5"
- Depth: 25.0"