Table of Contents Types of Commercial Dishwashers Factors to Consider While Shopping Popular Brands of Commercial Dishwashers Few things ruin a nice dinner out like…
Conserver Low Temperature Commercial Door-Type Dishwasher
Description & Highlights
Jackson Conserver Low Temperature Commercial Door-Type Dishwasher
Jackson Conserver Low Temperature Commercial Door-Type Dishwasher (XL-E) is ideal for busy kitchens. This unit offer quick cleaning and sanitizing of service plates, pots, pans, and glassware. A stainless steel commercial grade construction features top mounted electromechanical controls, internal sump design, interchangeable wash arms, and 3 built-in product dispensing pumps. It can clean up to 39 racks per hour and features auto fill and start functions for fast turnarounds. Cleaning features include an internal sump design, removable scrap screen, and built in waste accumulator for dealing with food. A self-draining stainless steel pump eliminates soil/detergent carryover between wash and rinse cycles, while a dump and fill feature disposes of dirty water, replacing it with a fresh water rinse every cycle.
Construction:Steel double wall cabinet with top mounted controls, single point connection and front dress panel.
Versatile installation options:Field convertible from straight to corner and corner to straight with adjustable legs for versatile placement options.
Pump and motor:Stainless steel self-draining 3/4 HP wash pump motor with 55 gpm capacity.
Control system:Top mounted control panel with delimer switch, door safety switch, auto start, thermometer, and low product indicator.
Cycle:This unit can clean 39 racks per hour on a normal cycle.
Integrated product pumps:This unit includes 3 built-in dispensing pumps for detergent, rinse agent, and sanitizer, each with individual priming switches.
- Model: XL-EJackson Conserver Low Temperature Commercial Door-Type Dishwasher
- Brand: JacksonHeavy duty stainless steel construction
- Electromechanical controlsField convertible from straight to corner
- Internal sump designSingle point electrical connection
- Built-in waste accumulator3 built-in pumps for detergent, rinse agent, sanitizer
- 3” stainless steel adjustable bullet feetNSF, ETL listed
- Delimer switch for easy removal of hard water depositsENEGRY STAR qualified
- Removable scrap screenUses 1.02 gallons of water per rack
- Air gap instead of vacuum breaker39 racks per hour
- Door safety switchInlet Temperature: 120°F (minimum); 140°F (recommended)
- Convenient top-mounted controlsWash Temperature: 120°F (minimum); 140°F (recommended)
- Auto startRinse Temperature: 120°F (minimum); 140°F (recommended)
- Wash thermometerFlow Pressure: 15 psi
- Low product indicator lightWash Pump Motor: ¾ hp
- Interchangeable upper and lower stainless steel wash/rinse armsPump Capacity: 55 gpm
- Self-draining stainless steel pump eliminates soil/detergent carryover between wash and rinse cyclesMinimum Chlorine Required: 50 ppm
- Dump and fill feature disposes of dirty water to replace with clean water every cycleInput Voltage: 115 V/ 60 Hz
- Complimentary Performance & Installation Check by a Jackson Authorized Service Agency (ASA)Weight: 241 lbs
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited Parts & LaborDimensions: 68.5”H x 30.38”W x 29.5”D
- Height: 68.5"
- Width: 30.38"
- Depth: 29.5"