Table of Contents Types of Commercial Dishwashers Factors to Consider While Shopping Popular Brands of Commercial Dishwashers Few things ruin a nice dinner out like…
Tempstar High Temperature High-Hood Commercial Door-Type Dishwasher
Description & Highlights
Jackson Tempstar High Temperature High-Hood Commercial Door-Type Dishwasher
The Jackson Tempstar High Temperature High-Hood Commercial Door-Type Dishwasher (HH) provides a generous capacity along with a high-powered cleaning system that efficiently and quickly sanitizes service plates, pots, pans, and glassware. This unit features a stainless steel commercial construction with a split door design, generous opening, and top mounted controls that allow for easy adjustments and monitoring. It can clean up to 53 racks per hour with a 62 second cycle and features auto fill and start functions for fast turnarounds. A Sani-Sure ™ feature assures proper rinse water temperature, while a built-in 70° F (38.9° C) rinse booster heater comes standard. Its 2 HP wash pump motor provides plenty of power for high powered nozzles and sanitation system.
Construction:Steel double wall cabinet with adjustable feet, top mounted controls, single point connection and front dress panel.
Rinse control:Sani-Sure ™ feature assures proper rinse water temperature, while Specially designed stainless steel nozzles provide superior cleaning action.
Pump and motor:Stainless steel self-draining 2 HP wash pump motor with Built-in 70° F (38.9° C) rinse booster heater.
Control system:Top mounted control panel with multi-cycle timer, high limit indicator, detergent rinse additive signal, and auto start.
Cycle:This unit can clean 53 racks per hour with a 62-second cycle.
Water temp protection:High limit thermostat and low water protection provide consistent cleaning and operation.
- Model: HHJackson Tempstar High Temperature High-Hood Commercial Door-Type Dishwasher
- Brand: JacksonStainless steel construction
- Built-in booster heater with exclusive Sani-Sure™ featureSingle-point connections for all utilities
- Multi-cycle timer: Extra heavy, heavy, medium, normalField convertible from straight through to corner
- Extended 15-second high-temperature rinse provides superior coverage and rapid dryingNSF, ETL listed
- 20.75”W x 27.0”H door opening accepts 18” x 26” sheet pans and 60-quart mixing bowlsSteam Flow Pressure: 15 - 20 PSIG
- Lower counter-rotating wash arms and upper wash arm provide optimum spray coverage and cleaningSteam Consumption @ 15 PSIG: 45 lbs/hr
- Auto-fill/Auto-start featureGallons Per Rack: 1.36
- Door switchGallons Per Hour: 72.1
- Delime/manual wash switchRacks Per Hour: 53 (normal); 28 (medium); 19 (heavy); 11 (extra heavy)
- Vent control fan - shuts vent fan off when machine is idleOperating Cycle (seconds): 62 (normal); 120 (medium); 180 (heavy); 300 (extra heavy)
- Low watt density electric wash tank heaterOperating Temperature: 150°F (wash); 180°F (rinse)
- Hi-limit thermostat and low water protectionInlet Temperature: 140°F (40°F Rise); 110°F (70°F Rise); 180°F (No Booster)
- Split-door design accommodates installations with ceiling heightsWaterline Size IPS (minimum): 0.75”
- Adjustable bullet feetDrainline Size IPS (minimum): 1.5”
- Uses standard 20” x 20” racksFlow Pressure: 15 - 25 psi
- Front dress panelTank Capacity: 3 gallons
- Detergent/rinse additive signal connection fuse boxWash Tank Capacity: 8 gallons
- Self-draining stainless steel pumpBooster Tank Capacity: 3 gallons
- Built-in 70°F rise booster heater standard2-hp wash pump motor
- Large scrap basketInput Voltage: 208/230/460 V/ 60 Hz
- Complimentary Performance & Installation Check by a Jackson Authorized Service Agency (ASA)Weight: 420 lbs
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited Parts & LaborDimensions: 76.75”H x 25.25”W x 25.25”D
- Height: 76.75"
- Width: 25.25"
- Depth: 25.25"