High Temperature Undercounter Glasswasher- Electronic Series
Description & Highlights
Jet-Tech High Temperature Undercounter Glasswasher- Electronic Series
The Jet-Tech High Temperature Undercounter Glasswasher- Electronic Series (727-E) offers a compact design made to save space while providing high temp sanitization for crystal clear glassware and sparkling dishes. This unit features a rugged stainless steel construction with double walled panels for low noise. Debris filters protect the wash pump and remove food particles for cleaner washables. Slide out front control panel provides easy access for adjustments and maintenance, while a front mounted electronic control panel features a digital temp display. High hourly production and fully automatic wash and rinse cycles along with built-in detergent pump and rinse additive pump provide consistent results.
Construction:Stainless steel housing, wash tank and all chassis components.
Automatic production:Completely automatic wash and rinse as well as automatic detergent and rinse additive pumps.
Wash arms:Upper and lower revolving wash and rinse arms offer powerful washing cycles and are easy to remove for maintenance.
ThermoStop System:Guarantees 185 F final rinsing temps regardless of incoming water temperature.
OneGo:An electronic control system with LED interface and soft touch buttons allows for three different cycles.
SmartSelf Diagnostics:Advanced diagnostics allow for easy maintenance and repairs.
EasyGo:A soft-start system protects dishes and glassware from chipping or breaking during startup. <
Controls:This unit features a slide out integrated front control panel for easy access and maintenance as well as individual gauges for both wash and rinse temps. A thermostatic control lets you set it for optimal wash cycles.
Capacities:Rack capacity is 15.75” x 15.75” with a wash tank capacity of 2.9 US gallons
Wash cycle times:Total cycles 2-3-4 minutes
- Model: 727-EJet-Tech High Temperature Undercounter Glasswasher- Electronic Series
- Brand: Jet-Tech304 brushed stainless steel body, external housing, wash tank, and chassis
- Built-in or freestanding installationStainless steel, removable upper and lower wash arms
- ThermoStop™ System guarantees 185°F final rinsing temperatureReinforced door hinge system
- OneGO™ electronic control system with LED interface and multiple function analysisIncludes (1) 16-compartment angled-section glassware rack, (1) open combination rack
- SmartSelf diagnostics alerts you to all service diagnostics informationUL, C-UL, UL-EPH, CE listed
- EasyGO ‘soft-start’ washing system protects wares from chipping and breakingENERGY STAR qualified
- Automatic peristaltic pumps for liquid detergent and rinse-additiveRack Capacity: 15.75” x 15.75”
- Automatic drain pump with exclusive ‘wash-down’ feature for self-cleaning operationHourly Production: 30, 20, or 15 racks per hour
- Accepts items with a maximum height of 10.8”Operating Cycle: 2, 3, or 4 minutes
- Double-walled insulation of top and side panels for quiet operationWash Tank Capacity: 2.9 gallons
- Integrated stainless steel booster with insulated liningBooster Capacity: 0.79 gallons
- Wash pump protected with double filters plus additional filter for overflow tubeWater Consumption: 0.52 gallon per cycle
- Slide-out integrated front control panel provides easy access for technical serviceIncoming Water Pressure: 30 - 60 psi
- Front-mounted electronic control panel with digital temperature displaysWash Temperature: 150°F
- Safety micro-switch on doors to interrupt wash pumpsFinal Rinse Temperature: 185°F - 194°F
- Independently operated heating elements alternate between booster and wash tanks to reduce energy consumptionInput Voltage: 208 V /60 Hz
- Automatic filling and regulation of tank water levelWeight: 106 lbs
- Warranty: 1-Year Parts & LaborDimensions: 29.5”H x 20.25”W x 20.5”D
- Height: 29.5"
- Width: 20.25"
- Depth: 20.5"