Low Temperature Commercial Undercounter Dishwasher
Description & Highlights
Jet-Tech Low Temperature Commercial Undercounter Dishwasher
The Jet-Tech Low Temperature Commercial Undercounter Dishwasher ( X-33) is a compact washer that can be a perfect fit for smaller commercial kitchen applications. This machine easily handles dishes, glassware and other washables that require low temp washing cycles. Its brushed stainless steel construction looks great in any setting while double-walled panels offer low noise. High hourly production makes this little workhorse a valuable asset in the kitchen. Fully automatic wash and rinse cycles along with built-in detergent pump and rinse additive pump provides consistent cleaning for sparkling glassware.
Construction:Stainless steel housing, wash tank and all chassis components.
Automatic production:Completely automatic wash and rinse as well as automatic detergent and rinse additive pumps with up to 37 racks per hour wash rate.
Wash arms:Lower revolving wash and rinse arm with lateral upper fixed rinse arms are built of fiberglass and made for easy maintenance.
Controls:Vertical integrated control panel for simple access and ease of use.
Wash cycles:85 second complete operating cycle
- Model: X-33Jet-Tech Low Temperature Commercial Undercounter Dishwasher
- Brand: Jet-TechHighest quality fabrication using most advanced machinery to ensure increased durability
- Fully automatic washing and rinsing operation304 stainless steel body, external housing, and chassis
- Sanitary labyrinth door eliminates any gasket316 stainless steel wash tank
- Deep drawn one piece inner chamberStainless steel wash arms and pump impeller
- Built-in rinse additive, detergent, and chemical sanitizing adjustable peristaltic pumpsStandard insulated top and side panels
- Accepts items up to 15” in heightIncludes (1) open combination rack, (1) peg dish rack
- Single button operation to fill tankRack Capacity: 37 racks per hour
- New and improved wash arm designComplete Operating Cycle: 85 seconds
- Slide out control panel for ease of service and maintenanceWater Consumption: 1.0 gallon
- Automatic drain valve mechanism assists to drain water up to a height of 36”Water Supply: ½” hot water supply (140°F)
- Reliable mechanical cam timerFlow Pressure: 25 psi
- Detergent and chemical connectionsWater Inlet Connection: ¾” male hose connector (hose included)
- Delime switchAmps: 13.0
- Cycle counterInput Voltage: 115 V /60 Hz
- Door safety switchWeight: 178 lbs (shipping)
- Warranty: 1-Year Parts & LaborDimensions: 33.5”H x 23.75”W x 23.75”D
- Height: 33.5"
- Width: 23.75"
- Depth: 23.75"